cushions looked good however when sitting they were so poorly filled that you can feel the bottom of the cane chair. Very uncomfortable. I wanted to send them back but they were shrink wrapped and i couldn't fit them in the box. I would still like to return them since I've had to bye other pillows. but don't know how.. Maybe customer service could help. barbara d.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? okay
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? poor
This is the first review I've written and am doing so now to counter the complaints others have about this product. The cushions look great, are adequately puffy, and sufficiently well made. Really, I got three cushions for the price of one settee cushion elsewhere. The quality is similar to cushions I bought at PierOne.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was vey close to the screen color. I ordered the cinnamon and it's a rich burnt orange color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ignore the complaints. The quality is great. The fabric is not a tight weave so it may not hold up like Sunbrella...but I'm not paying for sunbrella.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on.
I had ordered these cushions to match the cushions I had ordered for the chaise lounges I also bought on Overstock. I saw the Lime color swatch, and decided it would really "pop" against the white wicker. The chaise cushions (also in Lime) arrived first, and when I opened the box, I thought there had been a mistake. This "Lime" color is actually a sage or celery green, very muted, and not at all what the color looked like (at least on my PC screen) . All have been returned.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not even close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Never opened it - see below
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I assume there were three cushoins inside the box...
Really comfortable cushions available in many color options. I selected the cinnamon which goes well with the deck. The quality is good and makes my deck furniture more appealing. It doesn't look cheap and I've received quite a few compliments on the feel and look of the cushions. Really nice look and feel, I definitely made a good choice.
these were used as a replacement for a set of cheaply made outdoor cushions. These make the furniture look much more expensive and the color really pops. Fabric is a good quality and the filling is more than adequate.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
Comfortable, good overall value and quality. However, there was a noticeable color difference between Red bottom seat cushion and two back Red cushions. Had to return first set because of this color differences, replacement set was better but color still not a perfect match. This is the reason we only gave it a 4 star rating
These cushions are well made the fabric very good looking quality. I bought 2 sets for the 4 piece wicker set I also purchased from Overstock. All items arrived in very good condition. I was happy with everything I ordered. Overstock is a great place to to shop.