The quality of this pad is good. It stays in place on my floor, however my olefin rug slides around on top of the pad because it doesn't grab the material. I am going to purchase velcro to put on the bottom of the rug and I am sure that will help it keep in place on the skid pad.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color did not match, but it goes under a rug, so I am not sure that matters.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, but not paired well with Olefin.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site may want to mention that this product works best with certain materials.
I wasn't sure how this product worked because you can see the felt in the picture. What you can't see is under the felt is a "grip" material. I have pine wood floors and when I put this item down, then the rug, I had a hard time pulling them into place. That is how well this pad works. Plus the felt does give a little bit more cushion. My rugs are already plush, but you can feel a difference. I purchased the 2x8 and two of the 4x6. The items are a little smaller than the sizes in the description but this is so they won't show beyond the rug. I had to cut some off the runner size. It cut very easily. I would order these pad again and would recommend them to anyone. Very satisfied!
This pad is great for the hallway. It has a rubberize surface on one side and a textured felt on the other. Great for hardwood floors.....really holds the rug in place. No more moving around! The manufacturer even mentions that it can be hand-washed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I purchased this pad to go under carpet runners in my bedroom that is carpeted. The pad was suppose to be for this purpose. The pad has been absolutely worthless. The runner slides off of the pad, the pad does not grip the carpet.Actually the runner itself on the carpet does better than using this pad. I would not suggest buying this product for this use. There has to be a better one available.
I bought 3 of these pads and they didn't keep my runner rugs in place. I finally had to buy some type of rug tape to anchor them down. In all fairness, I believe it was a problem with the runner rugs. They traveled all over the room and stayed anywhere but on the rug pad.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not applicable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
This pad works for me. It is also nice that it is water proof. I have pets and occasionally there is an accident.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. this pad is thin, but works for what I needed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? as described
I needed this for under a hallway runner. It arrived fairly quckly and was packaged well. It unfolded easily. It's very thin and the rubber side is natural rubber-which is great. It's just perfect for the runner although I wish it was a little longer. But that's my fault for not measuring properly. I should have purchased this needlepunch for my larger area rug. Lightweight and does a great job.
These rug pads are so much better than the waffle kind. These actually hold your rug in place and they have some cushioning to them that helps to save the rug from too much wear and tear. I would recommend this rug pad and will probably buy more like it if I get another rug.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
This is perfect to stabilize a runner over a new laminate floor . The runner would slide every time I walked on it. Trimming the length of the pad by a few inches took only kitchen shears. It keeps the runner flat and the price was right. I'll be purchasing a second one to put between wall-to-wall and an area rug.