These cushions exceeded my expectations. They are very thick, and the fabric looks very durable. The fabric has an almost linen look to it, and it looks wonderful on my patio chairs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
These are great cushions. Super plush and very nice fabric. I was so pleased, I ordered another set of these cushions in a different color for the summer. I measured my chair seat prior to ordering and these fit perfect. Couldn't be happier.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great color match.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good description of product.
Now my Florida room is complete. I started off by ordering the 3-piece settee cushions, then the chaise cushion, and today I received my chair cushions. All in wheat and look stunning. The quality of the fabric is perfect. Now all I need are some accent toss pillows and it will be ready to sit back with a glass of wine and enjoy. The order came so quickly. Will definitely order again.
Cushions were nice enough. I thought the tufted part would be either buttoned or more deeply sown, instead a cheap looking impression with lighter colored thread was how the tufted part looked. The color was nice but my mistake (no blame on Overstock) is that I ordered the blue...I should have realized that having pets that shed, the hair really shows up...wish I had ordered a lighter color. Second mistake I made is that I should have read that there are no ties with which to secure them to the chair...my mistake for not reading. Overall they seem nice enough but in all honesty I haven't had them very long so I can't speaker to how well they hold up. They look more like cushions you would find inside vs for outside use, time will tell :0)
We really haven't used these much, as it's still late April, and kind of chilly here in the Northeast. But....looks wise, they're exactly what I was looking for. The have a "material" look and feel to them, as opposed as the usual weather-proof fabric found on many outdoor cushions. I ordered them in navy, and they are a true navy, though not overly dark. A good buy, and providing they hold up to a summer full of relaxing on them, I would def. buy again.
These are very nice cushions. I bought them to be used on our boat, in a covered area. They are not made of sunbrella or any other 'outdoor' material. I don't believe they would weather well being used outside exposed to the weather.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quailty
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate