A good light duty model for home use. Sufficient pressure and cfms for most uses. Handy small size for even apartment or even RV dwellers. Is noisy thought and slow (all single stage compressors are slow). Probably could use a quick disconnect attachment on the outlet. Overall it gets the job done,
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? equal
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Does what it's supposed to do without fluff
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
my husband bought this compressor to have for around the house/ yard work. he also went and spent another $14 at some low level department store for another set that contained ball needles, and tire inflation tips among other things, and in my opinion, this works good for my car tires. Mediocre on my truck tires and good on the motorcycle.This compressor works very well for its size, maintains pressure well, so long as you have it on, refills quickly if you do deplete air, is easily moveable, light enough, fits every tip to any other random brand we've tried to use on it, and is very efficient. perfect as a "low cost", but "worth the money" option for addition to a personal/household tool inventory. Good for light to medium-duty jobs. not good for commercial use or constant use, like in a shop, all day. I am impressed with this item, and considering we bought it nearly 4 years ago and it's still just as sturdy and useful as new makes the cost, durability, workability, and efficiency of this product that much more extraordinary
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. durable, sturdy, sufficient power, efficient, and good features
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
This compressor not only is affordable on a low budget but also reliable, not to heavy, comes with many accessories and works well with my tools. If you plan on buying a compressor for the first time then get this one. If i could have one complaint it'd be the noise level. But seeing how much more i have to pay for a quiet compressor i'd rather put up with the noise.
fine for small jobs, balls,4-wheeler tires, lawn mower tires but not auto tires.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? cannot remember if it said it would inflate auto tires.
Just what I wanted. Handy, light-weight, useful compressor for multiple everyday used.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description.
The purchasing and shipping went very smoothly. This is the first air compressor I have used. I have read completely the operators manual that came the product. Unfortunately the manual is insufficiently detailed. For example, only a couple of the components were pictured and you have to guess when matching up the actual components to the references the manual makes. I have not been able to determine if the regulator on my compressor is faulty or if I am doing something wrong. But the bottom line is that it takes a few minutes for the psi to reach 100 and as soon as I discharge, even if only for second, the psi drops and it takes another minute or so to climb back up to 100 psi. That's a problem when you need continuous psi for say, spray painting operations, or spray washing applications... Been trying to get advise from persons experienced with air compressors but so far no resolution. :)