Excellent rug for the money. Thicker than I expected and the color looks better than the picture. The center of the rug in the enlarged view of the picture looks like it would be a little patchy with green and beige parts and I was concerned it would look cheap or weird but in actuality it blends well and adds warmth to the rug. I also purchased the runner and both did a nice job of finishing off two downstairs bedrooms with hardwood floors.
Beautiful rug. It arrived quickly. The rug is an olive green with flecks of gold in in the center, the border is cream with gold, dark red, olive, and black. The lines on the outside border are a bit wavy but not too noticeable and minor. Soft texture and a bit thin but again for the price it's expected. It transformed the look of my living room and looks great!
This is a beautiful rug,it's very soft even though it's not a natural fiber. I had never ordered a rug online before and am happy with my first attempt. we did purchase a non slip pad for underneath. the colors are true and I wish they had this in a larger size for another area that this would go great in. Thank you.
I love this rug, it's exactly what I was hoping for! Great quality, very soft, and the color is perfect. It looks beautiful in my living room. I recieved it one week after ordering. It was wrapped well for shipping and it flattened out nicely, no rolled up corners. I would recommend this rug!
Good rug for a good price. I bought 2 sizes, one for my dining room and one for the hall. It is very soft under foot. My 2 dogs love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a very nice rug for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Great product for the price. Very soft and easy to vacuum. demensions are accurage.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very soft
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? do not feel that it has an oriental deisgn
I was disappointed by the color and sent this back. I kept the 2x3 version b/c it wasn't worth return shipment. The design is nice and what I wanted/needed. It was also price friendly. I returned b/c of color and odor. I have a hyper sense of smell, and synthetic rugs are often a problem. This was strong out of the package. I am now looking only at cotton and wool rugs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? DIfferent - much more olive than sage.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair for price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I needed a rug to define a small dining space and this is perfect. The colors are tan, deep red and olive. In the middle of the rug, the olive and tan combination gives it a sage color from different angles. it's a classic style yet looks very modern. The texture is thin but okay for my purpose. I love it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? for the most part
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes