These nesting tables are gorgeous: simple and deep black in color. They look great in my small living room, the largest of the three serving as an end table for my sofa. When I need extra room—I often work at home—I pull out the two smaller plastic tables. This allows me to spread out and stay more organized. This trio of sofa end tables are useful, too, when I have friends over for drinks.
I purchased these end tables to use as nightstands in my guest bedroom. I also purchased the Georgetown headboard. These tables are beautiful. People are always surprised if I tell them where they came from! They look much more high end.
Tables are great contemporary style and fit perfectly. were a bit shorter than i had figured. but still a great addition to my modern space. a great modern addiition to any room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is true black and not transparent
Now that I have these nesting end tables, I cant believe how I ever got along without them. I find that I use them all the time. Instead of cluttering up my place with more stuff, getting these has helped me remain more organized. Whenever I need more surface space, I just pull one or more of these out and Im good to go. I love how they nest, maintaining a small footprint when not in use. A perfect addition to my home.
These tables match with a nice and bold interior. they are light and can hold more ornaments or books I thought, it is great. Nested during the day, they split in the evening for parties and hold trays. we love them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
Tables go very nice in my basement, (man cave) have clean lines go well with the modern style of the room. The different levels of the tables give a lot of uses.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very clean no scratches or dents
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I am very happy with these little tables. They fit perfectly at the end of my sofa where I sit my laptop. I live in a small condo, so they are perfect for where I wanted them and what I will use them for. To avoid scratching, as one purchaser said they scratch easily, I put a black soft cloth where I sit my laptop. You don't even know it is there. very happy with these tables. Wish I had ordered them long ago.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was as close as you can get.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It appears to be good. One customer on your site said they scratch, so I have put a soft cloth where I sit my laptop to prevent this.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on.
I have the set for few months already. the tables are not thick enough for their sizes, they look flimsy and wobble a little bit when touched. the edge of one unit has peeling paint already. it is cheap, but the quality is shabby. i am dissapointed at this buy. if you like the style, buy the clear acrylic one, you won't hae to suffer the peeling paint.
This is a great little end table! The level of construction, quality and finish is very good. It is simple in its design enough to go with any type of decor or can be used as an accent piece. Just note that it is shorter than most end tables. I would recommend this item as the quality and finish is very good yet it is not overly pricey.
Tables come in very handy and baecause they do not take up much floor space they make the room appear larger.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Since my studio apartment is small, I really have to buy furniture that is designed to be portable, easily movable, preferably multifunctional and most of all, doesnt take up a lot of space. These nesting tables have become the most utilitarian pieces I have. I use them for so many things, from holding drinks and food to magazine, books and my laptop. And they look great in my minimal décor.
These end tables are modular, efficient and totally rad. I live in a small apartment and these have come in super handy. When I have guests over, I pull these out to add table space for serving food or resting drinks. When Im working on the couch and need more space to spread out, I arrange these in front of me for a mini-office vibe. They are very stylish, and when nested together, take up very little room.
The quality on these tables is ok but I was very disappointed in the size of them. I am keping them because of the price and the fact that they will still come in handy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color was fine but the size was not.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is ok but the much smaller than I anticipated.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not too accurate, I thought they were bigger than actual size.
This is a really beautiful (and practical) set of tables. Even though the dimensions were given in the description, it seemed even larger in person. Fits my space perfectly! Large enough for a big lamp, as well as decorative items, remotes, etc. The black with the silver accents was just what I was looking for! As with any black furniture, it shows every speck of dust. In addition, the wood is a little soft, so when my husband accidentally leaned his hand on a remote placed on the table, it did leave a dent. (We got a black placemat and placed it on the table. You don't even notice it, and it provides protection).