We bought 4 of these stools, and loved the look of them. The seat material is a little cheap looking close-up, and they are not the most comfortable, but overall, they look very nice. The problem is that after using them for less than 6 months, the rubber ring around the bottom of the base started coming off on 3 of them. This is a huge problem because the base itself is hollow, so the entire weight of the stool rests on the circumference. So when the rubber comes off, you are left with a piece of sharp metal that will damage a wood floor. Ok, so the stools have an important part that is cheaply made. That can happen. But what really got me was when I called Overstock about this, and asked for some replacement rubber feet, they told me that the manufacturer wanted to charge for them. I mean are they kidding? First they make a bad product and then they want more money to replace something that should never have broken in the first place? In the end, I tossed the stools. Lesson learned. My advice is to avoid these stools and anything else manufactured by ***. Good looks only get you so far in this world. Pay a little more money for quality from a manufacturer that will stand behind its product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK
Bought 3 stools. Can't get any of them to adjust or lower. It only stays in one position :-(. Saw these at xxxxx for $xx each. Overall looks good!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks great but can't adjust or lower the height
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
These chairs are easy to assemble, look wonderful in our office and all of our employees love them for our kitchen bar and rec area. We loved our first order so much we ended up ordering 4 more and the table that matches. We highly recommend them!!
Easy to assemble. Nice touch, sturdy for various frames.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great for price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
I'm very happy with this hydraulic bar stool. It is sturdy and of course adjustable in height. I have bad back problems and need it to sit on while working in the kitchen. This stool would be great for sitting at a kitchen island as well.