Last March I was forced to find a new bed with little money. I searched extensively and since I own many Intex products I chose their queen flocked high end bed. Within a month the inner construction was starting to separate. I understand you should add air accordingly but I was soon sinking every night. Before I discovered the airtek I had patched that thing over 30 times. Little pin holes kept forming all over one side of the mattress. The airtek is perfect. I rarely need to inflate and is very comfy. It is a little bouncy which the Intex was not but I will take bouncy over patching everyday anytime.
It was comfortable while air was in it . four nights in the row I started of feeling good and a few hours later im almost on the floor. I weigh 200 pounds. this bed has a weight capacity 600 pounds
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? poor
I have recently been counting heavily on other people's reviews of things before I buy them so I decided to start contributing. I had borrowed the aerobed from my friend and loved the height of it and the fact that it had the motorized pump. However; I did not love it's price. I purchased this bed and my sister came to visit this weekend. She was blown away when she saw it. When I said I had a blow up bed for her she assumed it would be a mattress on the floor. This mattress blows up to the height of a regular bed. I put a queen quilt set and fluffy pillows on it and it looked like a regular bed. It worked out great and is well worth the money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very