How quickly does this mattress inflate and deflate?
This item was my own bed for over 2 years. It was extremely comfortable. When I moved to another state I gave it to a shelter, as it was still in very good condition....
Air Cloud Raised Full-size Air Bed with Remote
- Air beds are the perfect sleeping solution for all your guests, vacations, and roadtrips
- Air Cloud bed is so comfortable it feels like you are sleeping on a cloud of air
- Air bed furniture is so fast and easy, you can make an inviting bed in just a few minutes
- Inflates in one minute
- Sleep surface is a full 20 inches off the ground to avoid drafts and colder air
- Cushion soft, velvety sleep surface, gives you a warmer, more comfortable sleep
- Inflating the bed is easy; just press the remote control inflate button
- Controller stays connected to the bed and after use it stores in its own convenient built-in pocket so you will never lose it
- When finished using the bed, open the large quick-release valve and the bed deflates in less than a minute
- Chamber construction technology makes the Air Cloud brand the most sturdy and durable bed ever- no sagging, shifting, or shaking
- Hand-held Air controller lets you adjust the firmness while you are lying in the bed so you can choose your ideal comfort level
- New, more comfortable, government-patented 120V AC pump is hidden inside the bed for quietness, convenience, safety, and longer life
- All seams are electronically welded for superior bonding
- Supports up to 650 pounds
- Includes lightweight duffle bag for easy storage or to transport the bed anywhere
- Uses standard full-size sheets
- UL approved
- To maintain proper inflation make sure that the air valve is completely closed
- Before using this product, it is necessary to inflate it several times in the first week. This process allows for the natural expansion of the puncture-resistant PVC material and lets it maintain its intended size and shape. Use and subsequent deflating of the mattress before this adjustment period is over should not be perceived as a leak.
|Dimensions||20 in. H x 54.5 in. W x 74 in. D|
|Warranty||30 days For Return; Limited 90 days for repair|
|Materials||PVC, steel, velour|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Helpful
- Most Recent
This item was my own bed for over 2 years. It was extremely comfortable. When I moved to another state I gave it to a shelter, as it was still in very good condition.Read More
This air mattress is HUGE! It is a solid block that inflates to about as high as most dining room tables and takes up a significant amount of room. Otherwise, it provides excellent comfort and extremely quick inflation. CONS: Sheets do not fit well given the height - a fitted sheet keeps riding up the sides. And it is huge, heavy, and awkward when deflated and therefore does not fit into a bag or store or transport very easily. Recommended for use in your home as an extra guest bed when needed but DEFINITELY not for trips!Read More
I loved this air bed. It was really easy to inflate and it was incredibly comfortable and stable. The height of it is like a regular bed so it is easy to get on/off of it. But, it's more of a queen sized bed, not a full size. It held the air very well; didn't have to keep refilling it. The only bad thing is that I bought it Jan 2011 and the pump died Sept 2012 - it probably got used less than 60 times total. Very disappointed that the pump didn't last longer.Read More
This air mattress was such a great buy! I just went away on a family vacation and was concerned about the sleeping arrangements. i purchased this bed and it was a huge success! We definitely ended up needing it and it slept myself, sister, and a dog quite comfortably. It was very easy to assemble, there was no strong odors from the materials and it inflated/deflated very fast. The directions were absolutely correct in that you have to add air after the first use but it only needed an air boost maybe two or three times over a 7 day period. The remote allows you to adjust the firmness which was a nice touch. I purchased a cheap egg grate and that gave the mattress just a little more cushion. I am so pleased with this purchase and highly recommend it.Read More
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY WILL NOT HOLD AIR WITH OR WITHOUT SOMEONE ON IT.Read More
I got this bed the same day that guests arrived to use it - it went up very easily, and held air the several days of their visit. Remote makes it so easy to adjust firmness. I am so glad I ordered this bed - it beats the heck out of the low on the floor models I have had in the past!Read More
Pros: Seams were tight. It was easy to set up and take down each day. The dog (60lbs Lab) jumped all over it with no resulting issues. It held its air over a two day period. High enough off the ground for use by an elderly person. Cons: Big red blob (just my opinion). Requires a mattress pad for comfort. It was a great buy for my needs.Read More
Bed is comfy and the height is great. Even with arthiritis this bed is easy to get in and out of. Sleeps well with one person. Haven't tried it with two but would imagine it would be fine. No problems with it staying inflated. Was very easy to set up. A good investment.Read More
I have had this bed for a month now and i am not disappointed at all. It's comfortable at night and it is good quality. I have only refilled the air about 2 times but it really holds up good. i plan to use it as my permanent bed until i graduate from college. So far, it is worth the money.Read More
Sent this bed ahead to my daughter's home for me to sleep on during my visit. Price was right and I actually got free shipping. Inflated and deflated easily. Use a bed pad under the sheet if you are going someplace cold. The plastic of the mattress and the cold air make it cold in the sack. The mattress pad creates an insulation and makes it much more comfy. Folds down to a manageable size. I'd buy another.Read More
Questions & Answers
This product inflates in one minute and should deflate in less than one minute.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
How to Store an Air Mattress
How to Store an Air Mattress from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to store an air mattress and advice about our many brand-name products.
FAQs about Air Beds
FAQs about Air Beds from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with answers to frequently asked questions about air beds and advice about our many brand-name products.
5 Ways to Get the Most out of Your Air Bed
5 Ways to Get the Most out of Your Air Bed from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to get the most out of your air bed and advice about our many brand-name products.
Air Cloud Air Mattress Buying Guide
Air Cloud Air Mattress Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about Air Cloud air mattresses and advice about our many brand-name products.
Interesting Facts about Your Air Mattress
Interesting Facts about Your Air Mattress from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about air mattresses and advice about our many brand-name products.
Top 5 Reasons for Buying an Air Mattress
Top 5 Reasons for Buying an Air Mattress from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with the top 5 reasons for buying an air mattress and advice about our many brand-name products.
Tips on Buying an Air Mattress
Tips on Buying an Air Mattress from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on buying an air mattress and advice about our many brand-name products.
What to Know about Air Mattresses
What to Know about Air Mattresses from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about air mattresses and advice about our many brand-name products.
How to Choose an Air Bed
How to Choose an Air Bed from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to choose an air bed and advice about our many brand-name products.
FAQs about Inflatable Mattresses
FAQs about Inflatable Mattresses from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with answers to frequently asked questions about inflatable mattresses and advice about our many brand-name products.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.