This lamp is a little bit on the flimsy side, but is a perfect bedside table piece and about what I expected for the money. It was a bit bent, but easy enough to reshape.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a little light, but about what you would expect for the money
My lamp arrived in 2 days! Amazing! It was packed very well and was easy to assemble. The shade is light tan, with a bit of a golden hue. Suprisingly it has a 3-way switch, which is actually what I preferred. It is a wonderful addition to our den.
The base was not level and it almost seems to need to be welded at the base. Both lamps were like this and I don't think I'll order lamps from overstock again
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was not good and I should have returned them but boxes were thrown away
Good quality lamp. The shade is med-dark gold-not light gold. Still, beautiful and works with space.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The lamp composite is accurate, but the shade is much darker that what appears. is actually a med-dark gold, not light gold, as stated.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not very
As everyone else has noted, the shade received is a darker, golden tan (rather than the light ivory shown) but is beautiful, regardless. Assembly was 1-2-3, and it looks great on a small table tucked into an otherwise dim corner of our living room. We have a 3-way bulb in the lamp, but it only works on one setting, so if you're looking for a guaranteed 3-way light, this may not be it (it works for someone else though, so who knows what you'll get)... The shade does sort of rotate when you turn it on, but that's a minor and easily-fixed inconvenience. Overall, and especially for the price, VERY happy w/this light.