The curtain rod set met all of my needs exactly. The look is very nice and the finish is exactly as pictured.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I ordered pewter. Origianlly I was sent black. When I notified OS they promply and professionally provided return and replacement quickly. The correct color arrived and is exactly as pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Except for the shell finial being larger than I expected it to be, the product is very well made. My husband bemoaned that fact that the mounting holes didn't line up but it was an easy fix for him.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I was looking for a very short rod, so the discription gave me what I was looking for. If I missed a detail such as the diameter of the finial I would have to say that's my fault. I did not go back to check it out. The lenght was more important to me.
I've hung a lot of different styles of curtain rods and these were rather interesting (unusual) in construction, but simple to install as any. Basic diagram with illustrations is included, and really it's common sense. I selected this design for an application where I didn't want the rods to extend far, thus the finial being the point of termination was perfect. Only complaint is that the medallions are quite substantial for the diameter of the rod, but not a deal breaker.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
This curtain rod is fine... Nothing spectacular. The round knobs at the ends are larger than I had anticipated, and made somewhat more of a sign statement than I had wanted to. The quality seems fine. They were mostly easy to install, however the final touches to get the curtain to hang the proper distance from the wall seemed unecessarily complicated. Nice color.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Quite accurate
I ordered this to hang a beautiful piece up from Peru. There are so many steps that it is still sitting. I may eventually get around to installing it (or hire someone to) as I want to hang the BEAUTIFUL piece I got from the O.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Somewhat Difficult to install
These rods are really nice and heavy. Exactly as pictured and represented. I ordered 4 to cover 4 windows in the bedroom, but wanted to use the buttons as tie backs for the curtains I hung. I wish they sold the buttons seperately as I had to buy 2 additional sets just for the buttons. They are extremely sturdy which was a nice suprise.
I bought this to put in my bathroom that has a window 49" wide and frame close to wall on one side. I couldn't find a rod large enough to go across without a huge finial sticking out on the end. This works great. I was a little concerned about the size of finial (3 1/2" diameter) but it really looks good with my cafe style curtain hung with rings.
This rod works very well for windows in a row with three inch wall divider between each window. You are able to use each rod separately on each window or they can be connected as one long rod with a finial at each separation. They are a conversation piece because of the uniqueness and the finishes give them a expensive look.
These are great -- and they're perfect for my bay windows. I was having a hard time figuring out a way to handle the curtains in the bay windows and these seemed like a good choice. They are rods with hooks at the ends to go on the posts. Not explained very well in the description, but simple enough. I do wish I would have known that the 72" - 144" set was just a couple of the 38"-72" sets put together with three finials. It works for my setup, but I would have preferred to have a solid rod going all across the full length of the window, without the extra finial in the center.
This was the easiest curtain rod ever to install. At first it was a little tough screwing on the the pieces together, but after a few tries it went together no problem. It went up in minutes and looks fantastic. Very, very pleased! Super fast shipping too!
I wanted new rods for my family room I saw these and loved them. I searched other sites to see if they had something similar with different styles but did not find them anywhere else. I had them but up and I am really impressed with the look.