This is to replace my son's old mattress on the lower bunk. The "system" came in 3 separate boxes. The instruction is simple but clear enough. The marking on the edge indicates the type of foam. This twin XL size foams fit the bunk well. The odor took about 2 weeks to go away. My son is happy with the feel of a "new bed".
great mattress for the price. my son likes a bed a little more on the firm side and this has worked great for him. he took this to college and uses it in place of the terrible mattress the college provides. it now is shipped in one piece and it thicker than the description. closer to 11 inches thick a great value.
Received the mattress in small box and unwrapped. It was a full sized mattress of great quality. My teenaged boy loves it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was exactly as presented
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is great for the money!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was exactly as proposed in product details
we got 2 of these to fit a bunkbed set we got for the kids, tight fit but works well. im now 9 months pregnant and prefer sleeping in my kids bed over my expensive bed set that we even have a 3 inch memory foam topper on. these beds are perfectly firm and supportive, i never wake up sore!! :) looking into buying a queen size and tossing our current innerpspring mattress
It is made for a RV even though I bought it for a platiform bed for a temporary living site. It does have a strong oder and I aired it out for 1 1/2 weeks and still smell like chemicals. I have another memory foam mattress and thought this one was coming the same way with tyhe full enclosed cover over the foam which is why when it shipped it through me off with the 3 boxes. It comes with a mattress cover which I was not to happy about, but it is made for a RV for easy removal. Yes the price was cheaper then the other mattresses for a home. It feel a comfortable as the other memory foam matress I own but paid more for,
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Its foamsame size all three
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not a lot of a description I had to call up about the cover and it comes in three boxes
I was seconds away from buying a similiar memory foam mattress on Walmart.com but many reviewers complained that the mattresses were not decompressing to full size. I decided to go with the overstock item and it is great. It popped out of the box and was 8" tall right away. I bought a zippered mattress cover from Bed Bath and Beyond to keep my kids from pinching off little pieces of the foam (they like to do that). It does have a bit of a foam smell but nothing major. Very study and the perfect mix of firm and soft. Buy it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Extremely high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Very good mattress, soft, plenty thick enough. Smell is quite strong but it has nearly gone away two weeks after getting it. Came in separate shipments and requires you to stack them during install, something that is surprisingly difficult to get just right.. Would seem easier if they were all stacked and vacuum sealed to begin with. Other than that I am very satisfied with the purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems high quality. Package was well done as well.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Quite accurate
This is a great memory foam mattress system. I purchased this for an adjustable bed & it coming in 3 separate pieces made it easy to handle as I placed mine in a fully encased dust mite/allergy cover. The mattress did need to be aired out for about 3 days, but this is perfectly normal with any memory foam product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
We need this for a bed that had to be short - it was easy to cut the inches off tht we needed so the built in fitted - it looks great, uses and alcove that would nave been wasted space and makes the room a studio - rather than a bedroom. Love It Love It Love it - smiles
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
Love this mattress system. My son who is 6' 4" is using it and says it's very comfortable and long enough. Was recieved very quickly in 3 large boxes. We did (as others in this review) air it out for a couple days as it expanded and did smell a little. We used some fabreeze on it and that worked great.
I was looking for a comforter but I have seen this ad of memory foam sleep system and I though to buy it. After buying it looks good. I am having nice sleep daily with no issues. Its a comfort zone. But if a cover is provided with this then it would be a great product all in all. Thanks
This is a very good mattress. Yes it is very firm, and yes, I did end up purchasing a 2" mattress topper to help "soften" it a bit, but I like the firmness and consider the topper like a pillow top. It gives a good, restful nights sleep. You will enjoy this mattress very much.
Bought a series of foam mattresses which turned out to have extra bonuses. By switching the layers we were able to change the firmness of the bed, which is especially beneficial to people with problematic backs. The mattresses are easy to store which is great for today's smaller living quarters.
I have had lower back pain for years and could never sleep on a regular mattress. So I bought thismattress a couple of months ago and was so pleased with it that I bought another one for my husband. The chemical odor disappears in 24 to 48 hours - then it is not an issue.
I've had the opportunity to use this mattress for approximately a month, and I do say this is a sweet sleep. The memory foam gives a much better rest than the traditional coil and stuffing mattresses. I decided to try a foam mattress due to the excess pressure placed on the nerves in my legs because I am a 'left side' sleeper and the pain when I woke up was becoming a nusance during the day. I am so glad I did, it relieved the excess pressure by conforming to the weight a shape of my body and therefore eliminated majority of the pain. I do recommend this mattress, a great price for a great sleep.