I received this item 4 days early so I was not home when it arrived. No call for delivery time was set. On my porch was a big damaged box with holes and sides opened. Once I opened it, I saw the black lining at the bottom/underneat chase lounge torn from the placement of the 4 heavy footers inside a zippered area there. It appears this way of packaging was wrong because the heavy knobs tore the lining. We had to go out and buy a heavy duty stapler to put it back together. We could not return it because of its size. It wouldn't even fit in our car! So I will never order anything that big again from this company or anything else at all. We had to put the legs together which wasn't that easy but no tools needed. I'm a senior with hand arthritis so it wasn't an easy task.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not as red, a bit darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. torn bottom of black lining fragile and ripped from bad packaging
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? didn't say I had to put on legs
This chair blended in well with our decor and is very sturdy and and fantastic color and design!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
Box arrived UPS in terrible condition. UPS person was kind enough to wait around until we checked out the chair. The feet were wrapped up and stuffed underneath in the lining of the chair. The weight of them tore the lining along the side of the chair. I used a staple gun to fix. I don't think the chair will wear very well, but need something. A bit uncomfortable too. Not worth the time and energy to return.
This piece looks amazing in my newly decorated bedroom sitting area. It's really gorgeous, I love the feel, I love the color and I would buy it all over again because I think it's lovely to look at and sit in. Because of the fabric, the red can look darker or a bit brighter at times depending on how the light hits it, but I love color either way and that bit of depth in the color actually makes it fit my decor great.