I read a lot of the reviews before buying this so was feeling good about it. It came in 2-3 days after I ordered it and was well packaged. It looks great but when you sit down to relax, not quite there. It is very firm and the curves don't work well with my body (I am 5'10). I added a few pillows - one for your head is a must because the height is too low to rest your head and neck comfortably. I have this in my home office so it won't get a ton of use and it will look great but would not buy it again.
Chair is very comfortably designed, but leg of chair bumped against a piece of molding on floor and chipped off, so I now need to glue it back or use a spot of paint to cover the bare wood from chip. Very cheap legs, but chair is comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lightweight item typical of product made in China
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I bought this chair for a sitting area off the master bedroom of a new house. I knew I wanted a chaise for that area but was only finding very expensive options or cheap, not so attractive options. This is a nice looking chair at a great price. I would call the color more beige than cream. Also, the main part is pretty light and I question how much weight it could support. After the huge box arrived and I opened it, I could carry the main part of the chair up the stairs by myself. Once in the area i wanted, Attaching the legs was very easy to do. I have found the chair to be very comfortable and have taken a few naps in it. I do cringe when my boyfriend sits on it as I worry it cannot support his weight, but it has held up. If you are looking for a good value on a neutral-colored, fabric chaise, this is the chair for you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was more beige than cream
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accuarate except for the color
I still like it...but I simply leave it in the corner of my Master Bedroom for visual appeal only. Not sure if I would want to actually sit on it very often...I tried a couple of times and it just "Okay" in comfort. Looks nicer than it feels.
Happy with my purchase overall. The color was a bit darker than picture and description, more beige than creme. But the material is very pretty and stylish. One of the legs was a bit crooked when bolted on and not able to adjust that due to hole position but overall sturdy. Not a recommended purchase where someone may have to worry about a return.
I was anxiously awaiting for the arrival of my Chaise Lounge, it din't take long, when it arrived we thought the legs were missing, be aware there is a zipper pocket or velcro where you open it up and get the legs out (on the bottom part). Very fast to put together, less than 5 minutes. It took longer to unpack. It looks fabulous in my bedroom, the material very soft and elegant looking and when you lay on it you feel so relax you want to take a nice long rest. The beige color fits perfectly with my blues and golds in ther room, everybody that tries it starts talking of where it would fit in their home. It took me a few months to decide to purchase it, but all reviews helped me make the yes decision. Love it, love it, love it.
My wife had a dream of a chaise lounge in the living room. This one was what she wanted. It is a bit more firm than we anticipated, but with the pillow under your head, it is just fine for watching TV or conversation. It is quite light weight for it's size, but that is not really an issue once it's in place.
I was impressed w/the good quality. Looks like the picture except more tan than the cream I had envisioned. The fabric is soft yet durable. A little lower to the ground than expected, but I think it's about like other chaise lounge chairs. It is very comfortable w/the pillow included.
We were really impressed with this chaise. I was looking for ages and wasn't sure how comfortable this chaise was given how much cheaper it is to other products. We are very happy. It has springs so it's even more comfortable. My husband and I are tall and it suits us perfectly. Would definitely recommend to others
Easy to put together. Great addition to our room....kids love it...it is the go to chair for movies..... It is not expensive looking but is a basic piece that will add some comfort or class to a room, changed the pillows on it and that made it a perfect match for the room.
We like this chaise very much however the color is definitely not cream..it is beige/tan...very tan in fact. Otherwise the time is perfect and exactly as described. We are keeping it since it is a large piece to return easily and everything else about it is great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was our only problem with this item. It is listed as cream and appears cream in the photo but in reality is tan. Not even close to cream.s
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good with the exception of the color description
We needed another very comfortable, attractive, but affordable chair. This one was perfect. People fight to sit in it. It was a great addition to our room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Dead on
It is a very nice chaise and it is comfortable. There were no instructions in the box regarding attaching the feet. You may need to call customer service. They are very helpful. I did have an issue with the black fabric backing on the chair. The fabric pulled away from the staples used to secure it to the back of the chair. It was an easy fix. The chair is somewhat heavy, Someone stated it was light weight and not sturdy. I did not find that to be true. Of course, if you are sitting it on a wooden floor and not a carpet it will slide. Anything will slide on wood if you do not pad the feet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is definately beige in color. It is not cream.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate