The chair makes a nice addition to my living room. I had also purchased a rug from Overstock and they complement each other. The seat is very firm, which I'm not used to, but I'm getting used to it. Overall I recommend the chair if you don't mind the lightnessof the weight.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Chair is slightly darker than the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's a very lightweight chcair and therefore isn't entirely sturdy. It can easily be moved and can tip over if you sit on the arm.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The fabric was described as 100% linen. It is not. It is some ort of polyester blend, which I actuallydon't mind.
This chair looks lovely, however, it is somewhat small, it is very deep, the back of the chair slants back which creates an odd posture and feeling. Along wit the fact that the seat cushion is one thick solid hard piece of foam, I do not find the chair very comfortable, it is more of utility chair for extra seating space. To me it is not a curl up and read chair at all.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ir is fair- the seat cushion is just one big fat piece of foam, there is no give to it at all, and it is attached.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair