It looks great. The color is very rich, but you should buy the protection (I didn't do it) Now if you have children like I do, be careful....my daughter sat on it and the ottoman's the leg broke off, it's made out of plywood,, It has staples holding the legs and some rags pulling the holes on top...that said I know because when she sat on it the whole leg broke and my husband had to open the back of it and fix it. I know is used to put your feet up or something light in weight. My point is the construction is poor. I still like it because of the look, but trust me "NOW I HAVE TO BLOCK PEOPLE ALL THE TIME FROM SEATING ON IT" good luck
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It looks the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not very strong
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? somewhat accurate
I was impressed with the product and easy assembly. The ottoman is constructed of high quality that will surely last. We are tempted to buy another! Great product!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same color as picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Same description
I received this recently and unpacked it yesterday. I am disappointed. 2 of the feet had chipped paint with raw wood being exposed. I had a stain pen and went over the raw wood a few times, figuring the legs wouldn't been seen much. There was a rip on the bottom by the zipper compartment where the legs are stored. Again, figured it wouldn't been seen. There were glue "strings" on the leather that I was able to get off without damaging the leather. BUT WHY THIS IS GETTING 2 STARS? There are tiny pin head size marks on one side where there is no stain on the leather AND on one side seam (on the corner) there is no stain on the leather. I'm going to get some type of leather "stain" for these and hopefully it'll cover it. As far as ottomans go, this one was pretty inexpensive. But you get what you pay for. Had I seen it in person and given it the sit and the put-your-feet-up test, I would not have gotten it. It is hard. There is no on foam on the top under the leather. There is no "give" when you put your feet up. Live and learn. All this said, it LOOKS pretty good in my living room, if you don't look too close.
The ottoman is really light. I can pick it up by myself and carry it no problem. The only thing I did not like is the "tufted" part of the ottoman was just not done with great detail. There was no button there, no nailhead there, it looks more like an indent not truly tufted.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
We really like this ottoman. We have a 8 month od who gets up on everything and now we do not have to worry about him hurting himself on the coffee table. I really recommend this for people with kids.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Th leather is very nice.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The desciption was very good.
This arrived well packaged and easily assembled, involving only the screwing on of the sturdy legs. It is heavy and of a dark brown simple leather and so far has been serving very well between the sofa and the chair perpendicular to the sofa... both Abbyson; serving as a coffee table and foot rest. It is large; read the measurements before purchasing. I am very happy with it.
Bonded leather looks a bit plasticky, but still a good solid piece to keep. The wood legs were packed inside a zippered compartment under the ottoman itself, not well done, came damaged but was resolved with the good customer service. Thanks Gwen.
I purchased this ottoman for a great price and for that price, it is an excellent product. Looks just as good as the 1500.00 I could not bring myself to buy. It may not work for a household with young children causing a lot of wear and tear but it works well if you are looking for a great look. Happy Shopping!!!