Needed these boxes to store off-season clothes in a new closet installed for my husband's suits. Perfect size and color, very sturdy and able to take the weight of clothes for the dimensions of the box. Only drawback is there is no zipper or snap or button or tie or anything holding the free edge of the top down. That's ok when the box is not filled or when the items stored are lightweight, but when heavy sweaters or shirts put tension on the frames, the top doesn't cover the contents, it slips awkwardly out of line. A fastener would eliminate that defect, but with nothing to secure the top to the sides, the top just sits there like a loose flap with nowhere to go. If you like the idea of letting air into the box, this design should work for you, but if you want to fill the box and keep it secured from moths or dust, better look for another product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy, well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
The box is pleasing to the eye, with convenient handles on each side, and a practical cover for protecting its contents from dust. It is an excellent size for storing hats with 2 to 3 inch brims, however it is too small to accommodate the wide brim hats. Another option is the storage of light weight christmas decorations and wrappings. Although there is a base at the bottom of the box for support, it is a piece of cardboard covered in black burlap which is too flimsy to store towels or sheets.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to website picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The box was attractive but somewhat lighter than expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate, however the actual size was difficult to discern.
This is a nice large box. It is a little flimsy though. I think they might still stack if the contents aren't too heavy. All in all fairly pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A little flimsy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was accurately described. Downside is that you can't see how sturdy or not it is.