This would be a perfect ottoman however the color variation from the picture to the actual product was off.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I ordered the light blue ottoman. On my screen it looked more aqua which is what I wanted but the actual ottoman is more of a sky blue.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Product was nice, not as shiny leather as it looked in the picture though. Also, color was WAY off. Sky blue which looks aqua in the picture was actually a very pale powder blue pastel color. Had to return product as it did not even come close to matching my room.
The storage ottoman with tray is very well made. It is heavy so it doesn't move (on carpet)when it is used as a foot rest. We bought 2 to use with our sectional, so they can be moved where they are most convenient. We looked everywhere in our city for such ottomans with no luck. Thank you Overstock for having just what we were looking for!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker than anticipated. We ordered the brown. . . it is almost black.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I am very happy with the product. Overstock.com does a fabulous job with customer service and shipping. I would buy this ottoman again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color seems accurate. I ordered the dark red and like the color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice leather. Great quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
I leave in an retirement facility and don't have a lot of storage space. I am a wine lover and the two ottomans are and extension of my "wine cellar", which is a 24 bottle tall cabinet. That is for the red wines an these ottoman are perfect for laying down my white wines.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I bought this to replace the one I wore out. They are an excellent product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It is as described.
Shipping arrived as expected. These are well packed in a sturdy box with an unbelievable amount of Styrofoam. Two orders produced a full trash bag of it. The red is not as bright as pictured. Feet have to be added. A few dowels were miss-sized and had to be shaved down to fit. With feet on, these are too tall to be an ottoman. The top is higher than any chair or sofa in the house. Ended up removing the feet and adding our own padding on bottom in order to bring the height down.
This was a disappointing purchase. I needed an 18 inch ottoman, which this one was advertised as. However, with the legs and top attached, the height is 21 inches, which is too high for my needs. The underside of the ottoman is a very flimsy cloth which wasn't secure. It was missing staples and won't hold up. The description didn't include where it was made, and like most things, it was made in China. I'd like Overstock to include where products are made in the description. I returned the ottoman.
These are great ottomans for our family room. As others have mentioned, we did not attach the legs because they would have made the ottomans too high for leg comfort. We then had a problem moving them easily on the rug. I attached furniture glides -- plastic, adhesive type, 1.75 inches in diameter -- to each corner. Works beautifully! I recommend that approach with these ottomans. Manufacturer might consider including glides as an option.
These ottoman's really served a purpose for us. They can be used as seating, and storage. They also have a tray top, which can be used as necessary. They are made of leather, which is great. They are not the best quality but for our purpose they fit the bill
This ottoman is just what we needed. Actually ordered a 2nd one to go with the first - side by side. My husband is outfitting a music room and we needed the storage AND a place to set a drink or snacks for his "audience". He likes it also because it's sturdy enough for a friend to sit on and play guitar, etc.
I needed a very small cocktail table for our sectional sofa and couldn't find one that looked right or was small enough to fit in the space. I bought 2 of the brown cubes hoping they would fill the bill and boy, did they ever! I keep one top on the leather side and flip the other top to the tray side so I have space to put things down that might roll off. They look super and I can re-arrange them for whatever occasion. I've store dvd's, throw pillows & sweatshirts for those cold nights inside them & still have room for more storaage.