Yucca is very nice. However, please keep in mind it is NOT the 58.5" tree it is said to be. Or I would have given 5 stars. It's about 50''. I'm keeping it, because I put it in a larger pot. I made it taller by putting it on top of another smaller pot which is upside down in the large one. When it first arrived, I had a difficult time spreading the branches, they're very stiff, (thought I might break them). But my hubby came to the rescue and fluffed them out and it looks great!
Had an obscure corner area of my family room that needed just a little something with height and without to much bulk. This Yucca fit the bill. I re-potted it into a decorative planter, and placed it on an antique 2' high stool and it looks lovely, filling in the vacant spot that so badly needed a plant. Best of all, I don't have to water, prune or otherwise fuss over it. Just a quick dust every now and then. Great quality and very lifelike.
Note the height when ordering. Leaves do not bend outwards, so it is more of an upright plant.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was comparison to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good product
Bought this for my office as I wanted the southwest feel. It's a very good artificial plant, very real looking.The leaves are not silk, thank goodness since that would look fake. It is a heavy plasticky material which is much better suited to look like yucca. I;st heavy and sits well in the pot I bought for it. Although it has dirt looking stuff at the base, I covered the base with stones to look even more desert like. So glad I decided to pay the extra for a good artificial. Thanks "O"-- you offer online shoppers such a great variety!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Somewhat accurate.
This was actually a nicer purchase than I would have thought. You have to get fairly close to realize it's a fake. The base is filled with a faux dirt finish, and the leaves have variety and 'natural' imperfections in color. The leaves are NOT silk, they are a polymer of some sort, but there is no apparent odor. But I think they probably look more convincing than silk leaves/fronds would.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? No