I couldn't find anything like it in the local stores. Thank goodness for Overstock. The rod was easy to install and is strong enough for the four 63" panels I hung in our kitchen's bay window. The joints are ball pivots so they adjust to any angle you need. I got the black finish - it's somewhere inbetween matte and shiny. I'm very happy with my purchase. BTW, it arrived much faster than I expected.
This is a great curtain rod -- very architectural design, sturdy construction, attractive chrome finish. Pair with four window panel curtains and call it a day!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy! Love the "smart design" that made it easy to install.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Identical
I rec'd this item quickly, however, the instructions and hardware to hang it were missing. I called O and of course they would take care of it. What I was surprised about is how long it took. What they were doing was checking w/the warehouse to see if they had hardware and mailing that. What I should have had them do was resend the whole set and return what I had rec'd as it would have been much quicker. When you're hanging this you may want to try and put the supports further out so that you can hang the curtains in the bay window area and have them slide right up against each other so they look like they are continuous. My husband followed the direction which included molly bolts so once they were up that was that.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This 3-section rod is AWESOME--looks so much more professional than mounting 3 separate rods in our bay window. Cost is actually less than buying 3 rods too, in my opinion.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
Thank you Overstock for providing a product that you just can't find anywhere else. This fit my bay window perfectly .. I would highly recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
I like what I see; I've been looking for over 3 years for a set like this. I'm installing the set in late July, and do believe it will fit my need. I saw this at my son and daughter-in-law's home in Texas, and knew I wanted to purchase. The price is most excellent. I'm looking forward to seeing this rod set mounted at my bay window. Thank you!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was better than color on site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Haven't yet installed the rod set
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Found it most accurate
Versatile bay window rod is the only option for my large bay window in the bedroom. There are no much options in the stores for that particular window kind and lets say, they are ugly. This one is great and has a fair price. Was easy to install but some of the hardware has very poor quality - I used my own, more durable.
I was VERY disappointed with the quality of the rod. We ordered a gold rod set and the first thing I noticed when opening the box was a strong smell of spray paint. The box had "black" crossed off and it became quite apparent that someone has spray painted gold over it. Most of the gold had flaked off of one the rods. I'm unsure where exactly this transformation took place. I am disappointed in Overstock for shipping something that looked like it had been repacked. On a positive note, we did get a replacement within a week and it was in much better condition.
The diameter was way too small for my drapes but we installed them anyway as it's hard to find this type of rod! The "matching" rods for the other two windows were a perfect diameter so we will have to find a solution to make the bay window rod appear larger!!