this is the kind my mom had i hated grating cheese so i got the crank type that restaurants use what a painful device that was. got the mandolin, useless had a flat one it was clumsy, finally my son asked me to get this one. welcome home i missed this its stable can do large volume and handle is comfy. i guess mom really knows best
Well made stainless steel grater. The bottom has rounded edges that keeps the grater flat, but no sharp bottom edges! The round handle at the top is nice if you have large or small hands. Grater is sharp and easy to clean.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
Was very surprised at the weight of the grater - -not flimsy like those in the local markets. Very sturdy, easy to use and easy to clean!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I was looking for a new cheese grater because the two i already had were broken. One had the handle breaking loose, and the one's grating panel was popping out of the seam joint. This 4-sided grater is well constructed with the integrated handle. Also the grater body itself only have one joint, so I think it will hold up better. It is a little smaller than my previous model, but it should be fine for cheeses and vegetable. I also ordered a second one for my son.
I purchased this grater before Christmas and have used it a number of times. The grater is sharp and well made. I have no problem using it to grate large amounts of food. I find it to be a terrific help in the kitchen. I have had many graters in the past and none have been as well made and easy to use as this one. I also love that it is made out of stainless steel so I don't have to worry about rust. A great item.