First day in use, like it. Purchased months ago then figuring out what to do with the rest of the kitchen. It is not a problem with the sink, I just did not think about plumbing height in my old house. Measured width, length and knowing the depth, did not consider that factor. Granite guy came in to do template and shook his head. Had to get a plumber in to cut pipes, redo all plumbing to make the sink fit. It cost almost as much as the granite to have the plumber in. Just make sure the sink will fit. Loved it today since I was able to do the abundance of dishes that I accumulated the last two weeks without water
So far the sink looks and works great in my modern style kitchen. I bought a 32 inch size one so I can fit large cookie sheets etc. in it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This product looks like a very high quality product. The value is much better than other comparable sinks. Nice brushed finish. Only minor complaint is that some of the water pools up in the bottom of the sink. Would be nice if the drain grooves were a little more aggressive. This may be common for this type of sink and is no great concern.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality steel, good sound deadening, accurate corner radius, great size
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? product is as described
The sink seems to be of good quality stainless steel. A magnet did not stick to it. My only negative is that the corner radius finish is not consistent with the rest of the sink. Its minor and not a deal breaker but it's there and must point out.