This set is awsome. What surprised me the most was the price for such quality. I have other waterless cookware and although it's well made too, the attention to detail with this set is a big plus. Something that I have not seen in any other waterless set is the built-in temperture guages. They are a real help although they seem to read in the celsuis scale; something that takes a little getting use to. Well packaged too. In the long run, people could save a great deal of energy by cooking the 'Waterless' way. For example: Even 5 minute oatmeal cooks in about 2 minutes and on many foods you can turn off the burner long before cooking is finished and the residual heat in these pots will continue to cook because of the retention of heat build-up in the base. Another energy saver. I'm concerned that the water-less manufacturers don't push this ability, considering the concern for saving energy these days. I gave this set to my daughter-in-law and she is so very satisfied with the quality. They are of German manufacture. When I get home I'm ordering another set for myself. Aluminum cookware and teflon coated Cookware is 'trash' compared to this set and I mean that sincerely. The very reasonable price is just a plus. You bet I would recomend this set . My desire to purchase another set should be proof enough. Thank you; "OVERSTOCK".
I am so used to getting great quality and great prices from Overstock that i was disappointed with the frying pans. These are ok for the price just not a great deal. The pans are beautiful to look at and the handles seem to be sturdy. The non stick surface seems to be durable but they are so light weight and thin that I don't think they will last long in fact I have only had them for a few weeks and I think the middle sized one is already warping. But for the price they are a fair deal
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good construction but very lightweight and thin
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Used all 3 pans twice. worked well, but after that, threw them away. Would'nt even donate them. Absolute garbage
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. handles got loose after 2 uses
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? desc was good
They are not any good .they stick and I have only had the for a few weeks and they are going in the garbage.I didnot like the shape they are more wok that pan
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They are not any good .they stick and I have only few weeks and the non stick is coming off
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? poor
The tangerine color is fabulous. Nice color and pop to the kitchen. The small pan and the largest one seem to be holding up well... the medium size, which I use the most off, the handle fell off and cannot be repaired. When it arrived that particular pan's handle was a bit wobbly. I should have returned it then. I do not put these in the dishwasher and hand wash them.. I have NEVER had this happen with a pan before. I supposed getting 2 for that price is an okay deal.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The small and the large seem to be holding up well. The medium size, the hand fell off and cannot be repaired. I don't put these in the dishwasher and was extremely disappointed.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fairly
Cooking is one thing I like to do when I have the time. These frying pans are a great addition to any kitchen. The three sizes allow you to do many things on the stove at once. Not sure how the non-stick surface will last over time but they work great for frying and stir-fry. I would of liked it if the set included a top for smothering foods.
I purchased these pans about a year ago, and they are still in good shape. They are very lightweight, but cook evenly and do not stick. Of course you must take care of them, don't use forks or knives in them and they will last a good long while.
I wanted to get my boyfriend a little 'just because' gift and I figured this would be perfect (he's a chef and his favorite color is blue). Based on the price I knew these weren't top of the line pans but they were perfect for what I wanted them for. We already have good pots and pans so these weren't purchased with the intention of becoming our everyday set. We both love the color, however one of them was scratched (which surprised me considering they were nicely packaged). Since there was only 1 set available when I made my purchase, I knew that I couldn't exchange them. We haven't used them yet so I'm not sure how good they are. Overall we are both happy with them and the next time we have dinner at home we plan on trying them out!