The installation of the glass bowl with metal ring was a nightmare. It took two of us 3 hrs. to install. Better instructions would have been helpful, but the assembly design is very poor. It left us exhausted, sore, frustrated and wondering what we will do when it is time to change a bulb. That metal rim is in place to stay....FOREVER! Very disappointing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
Very happy to have this hanging in my foyer. I do not know if it is my hubby"s desire to have me work alongside him or a minor flaw in his handy man stature but it did take the two of us to get the light installed. Coordinates well with my other items in the area.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect color match to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate
We had a deco inverted fixture similar to this, and thought this might work with it. As it turns out, it was just a little too traditional for us. We really like contemporary, artistic, and retro. This came and was very well made, but just seemed like something you see in a nice apartment lobby. Kind of common and "pretty". Not enough of a statement, no edge. Nothing wrong with it. It just didn't work for us. It's very subjective.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes