Although these candles look beautiful on-line and in the box they do not float well. I believe it has something to do with the weight of the candle. I used them for Valentines day in a large tub and they did not stay lit. After one use I will have to throw them away do to how low they sit in water.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was good and very detailes for a wax rose
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The product description was accuarte
These candles did float and were very pretty (I bought gold), but I had purchased them for Prom and expected them to burn for 5-6 hours as indicated in the description. However, some burned only about 2 hours because the flame burned a hole in the wax, which then allowed water to get into the well of the candle, putting out the flame. It could then not be re-lit. The others that did not get water-logged burned only about 3-4 hours. If you need a short-burning floating candle, I would recommend, as the color and shape were very pretty. However, if you want longer than 3 hours, look elsewhere.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Okay quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? burn time was not accurate.