It looks fabulous! It arrived to my door within a week of my ordering it. I had both of mine professionally installed, but the guys didn't seem to have a problem hooking it up. All of the pieces were accounted for, but the manufacturer even supplied extra crystal pieces in case of breakage. Gloves were provided to prevent smudging of the cream colored lamp shape. It looked so FABULOUS, I ordered two of these FABULOUS pieces. Now, my small apartment looks super FABULOUS with one chandelier over the dining table, and one adorning my sitting area. FAB-U-LOUS! :)
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yep
- How is the quality of the product? Like I said....FABULOUS! :)
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yep
I think this light is quite classic and elegant without being overstated. We hung it above the table in our breakfast nook, which is beside our kitchen. The light effect is soft. We used two 40 watt bulbs and are happy with the amount of light. You can use 60 Watt bulbs, perhaps we may try that when it comes time to replace bulbs. Shade is a warm cream, which adds to the soft efffect of the lighting.
The only problem I have with the chandelier is that it will not stay in the direction it needs to be facing. It is actually hanging crooked in my dining room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The actual color looks the same in comparison to the actual product.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It could be better!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
I bought this chandelier to hang over my dining room table. Its absolutely more than I was hoping for! It has a modern style with a touch of understated elegance. Its gorgeous! The canvas shade looks white in the photo but is more of an eggshell color. Everyone who walks into my dining room has complimented it and wants to know where I got it!
We love this chandelier. For such little $$, it looks very classic and elegant. It came with 2 extra crystal strings so we put one in the middle which makes it look even more elegant. The linen shade is cream and makes the chandelier less flashy and more classic looking. The chrome is bright but again, classic looking. We hung it over our dining room table. It adds a contemporary look with a traditional touch. My husband installed, he's not a huge handyman but was able to do it. It came in very quickly and was packed very carefully. Highly recommend!
Used this lovely and elegant, large, white linen shaded, chrome n crystal chandelier above sink and mirror in my powder room reflecting the blending European and French the antiques with modern, old and new, producing a decor of simplistic elegance as the rest of my home. Absolutely, looks stunning.
I purchased two of these light fixtues for a kitchen/dinning room remodel. The biggest complaint I have is that because the light fixture hangs from a chain it does not want to hang straight. Fortunately, my husband is super handy so we purchased two light fixtures from a big box store that had rods in them and we removed the chain from these light fixtures and retrofited the rods to make them hang straight. As far as quality goes, there are not that great but they were also very inexpensive so I wasn't expecting a super high end light fixture. BUT...having said all of that, the light fixtures are very pretty and I will enjoy them for quite some time.
I bought this for my eat in kitchen... I knew it wouldn't be the best quality based on the price. I would love it except for the fact that since it is rectangle it needs to hang in a stationary position but it continues to twist and move an inch one way or the other which is very obvious since it does not hang straight with the table. I have worked with the customer service of the manufacturer and while they are very responsive and WANT to fix the issue, it has not been resolved... so I have to constantly adjust the light so it hangs straight over my table.
I love the chandelier. It is very simple but elegant. I like how it diffuses the light to the sides but there is more than adequate light that shines directly down onto the table. My only complaint is that there are some discolored spots on one side of the shade but it's too much hassle to try to return for an exchange.
This is a beautiful light fixture. It was hung up by my contractor and I hung the crystals on. Unfortunately, I dropped one and broke it but was able to hang them in an arrangement that worked with missing piece. While this fixture looks very expensive I did have to do a little bending here and there to get it to hang straight... this is where you can tell that the quality is not top notch but hey, for the price I paid I think I got more than what I paid. It came well packaged, had gloves to hang it with (the chrome is very shiny) and more than enough chain and wire to hang at any length.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate.
Nice light fixture but smaller than I expected it to be. I still love the light and it's hanging in my kitchen over my rectangular table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? close
I love this chandelier. My only complaint would be that the chain seems a little short for our vaulted ceiling, but we were able to make it work. It looks great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? acurate to description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
I like the looks of this light fixture, however, the "crystals" were plastic and not as I imagined. But I plan to look for new ones, even if I replace them with plastic again, I think ones with flat surfaces and angles would reflect light better. The ones provided are all smooth. Overall it's a very good looking fixture. The translation of instructions to English weren't the best.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? equal to the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description
I am very pleased with the purchase it looks great in my dining room but it does need professional installation.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate