I love this Pan!! Have recently replaced all my pans. I have gone w/ cast iron and although most of my others are heavy this one is not. I had an old wok that was too big and bulky. I got this to try. It's perfect for 2-3 good size servings and the sides are just high enough. Flat bottom for stove. heats fast. The long handle is great and stays cool. Great price! Perfect !
Very Very good pan. I just bought two more for my sisters. very light and easy to handle. helpful when cooking with less oil. clean up is a breeze. after use wash and heat dry over stove. this will prevent rusting.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good for the price. finally a light weight cast iron pan
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
Pros: love cast iron cooking, lightweight, easy to clean. As with all cast iron, keep it greased after every wash (no soap!) just hot water, then I use shortening to regrease for the next use. I have only had it about 3 wks, so not sure if the iron coating will stay on well & wear well. It has a teflon outside coating which can be scratched, and I have scratched it on the bottom, and rust will develop in those areas. Love the inside shape, love cast iron, even with the rust issues. Just dry well after washing in hot water. I will most likely buy another one for the RV if this one stands the test of time.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good