This table took 2 over 60 year olds 2 days to assemble. It was mostly because my frustration level reached the boiling point on the first day. Two of the packages containing the screws etc. were mislabeled. Every single piece of this table needs assembly. Also this table needs to be placed against a wall. The back is attached with 10 silver headed screws and they show against the wood. Unfortunately our table is not against a wall and I have to look at the glaring screws every day. I'll probably get some paint and try to make them blend a bit more.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Took about an hour to put together. It has simple instructions and is very strong when done. Most of it is real wood. You will like it. Heavy duty
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a great very will made piece of furniture
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes