I'll buy again! Fast and accurate delivery, best service ever! Thanks!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Highest quality
I suffer from dark circles so I typically "look" tired even if I'm not. I love bareMinerals and have used this product before as a trial size. I don't need foundation on a daily basis so this does the trick to hide small imperfections and most importantly to brighten up my eye area (I use it as an eye shadow and a light buff under my eyes). It's relatively close to my skin tone during the Winter months when I am not tanned so I am even able to use this as a light concealer all over my face. It does not settle in fine lines (so long as you use sparingly) and it really does a good job. The name is fitting. You will look "well rested".
I have used Bare Minerals for years. Because I am so fair and require a bit more coverage, I use the Bisque Multi -Tasking Concealer, ins place of their foundation. The price was great and it arrived within a day of ordering! Thanks again, Overstock!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
Luv it...apply it in the deeplines on my face especially under my eyes..works great
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. this is concealer I have been using for about 15 years
I've been hearing this brand mentioned so long I had to try it. The "concealer" claims were not entirely accurate, or at least only as accurate as the performance of other powder makeup. Nothing really conceals close-up, in my experience, but I was not entirely disappointed and continue to use it. I must say, however, that this little jar was so emphatically over-packaged that I wondered whether the producers actually wanted me to do so. Never have I had such difficulty removing the "outer shell" that prevented access to a harmless cosmetic; it actually caused me pain and damaged the inner shield protecting the powder. Are people huffing this stuff? (I am being facetious.) But really, I suspect older women are a target market here, and older women have common sense and sometimes arthritis in their hands. A warning to the wise.