I have used another TENS device and liked the idea of one that's a belt. Unfortunately, this one was clearly manufactured on a tight budget. The adhesive is equally sticky on both sides, making the pads actually more likely to stick to your back and not the belt. Also, the spacing of the pads places them very close together. Too close together. Do not buy this. It will not last long. There are much better products available.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image gave the impression of a better designed and constructed product.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fairly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Clearly poorly designed and constructed.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I purchased this belt to use when working in oral surgery. I have fractured my spine twice and have a few herniated discs. This belt helps reduce the pain. The only problem I see it having, is that the control does not stay snapped onto belt very well. I'm going to modify it, and use velcro to keep it from popping off. Otherwise, its a good product, and worked for me.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? matched product photo
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes