I have a regular Tens unit, but always find it hard to find the proper back points for the pads. This belt is great. Very adjustable, works like a charm and easy to use/adjust. I use it every night now since it's so easy to set-up and get on, compared to the regular unit. The only reason I rate it good is because the pads seems to be wearing out rather quick. I tried to spray on a tad of conductive spray that I use for my other pads, and it seemed to help quite a bit. Depending on how much you will use it, you might as well go ahead and order extra pads right away if usage will be high.
I have used another TENS device and liked the idea of one that's a belt. Unfortunately, this one was clearly manufactured on a tight budget. The adhesive is equally sticky on both sides, making the pads actually more likely to stick to your back and not the belt. Also, the spacing of the pads places them very close together. Too close together. Do not buy this. It will not last long. There are much better products available.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image gave the impression of a better designed and constructed product.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fairly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Clearly poorly designed and constructed.
I purchased this belt to use when working in oral surgery. I have fractured my spine twice and have a few herniated discs. This belt helps reduce the pain. The only problem I see it having, is that the control does not stay snapped onto belt very well. I'm going to modify it, and use velcro to keep it from popping off. Otherwise, its a good product, and worked for me.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? matched product photo
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality