The toothbrush sanitizer is a good size, small and convenient. You can leave it out or put it in a cupboard. Easy to use, just put your toothbrushes in, turn it on, and 7-8 minutes later your toothbrushes are clean. Once I turn it on, I walk away and forget about it. Next time I see it, I take my toothbrushes out and put it away. Or others could leave their toothbrushes in all the time if they don't mind it sitting out. I had a previous toothbrush sanitizer that stopped working after only a few cleanings that cost a lot more. I am very pleased with this product.
It's made of cheap plastic and looks like a toy. It would be hard to believe something of this poor quality can actually sanitize my toothbrush. I have since purchased a travel toothbrush sanitizer that is battery operated and made by Sunbeam that is of much better quality for the same price. If it weren't for the fact that the post office is too crowded this time of year, I would have returned it!
Not durable. It was 2 adults using it, and it still broke. Didn't know where to buy a spare bulb if it had lasted. Also, w/ no cover it still gets germs from general flushing etc. If I can find a simple, covered brush holder THAT DRAINS WELL I will do that.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fairly accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This was not not durable; nor did it hold up to 2 adults using it.
I ordered this online to hopefully stave off some returning colds. It came in the mail and we used it approximately 3 times. Seemed like it did what it was supposed to and then it just didn't. You would push the button, the light would blink but not stay on. I changed the batteries. Nothing. Made sure the top was locked. Nothing. I thought it might be the UV light bulb (although it was a ridiculously short amount of time) and by the time I finally found the booklet, they told me it had been too long and ain't nothing they can do about. It never fell off of the counter, it never moved and it worked only three times. DO NOT BUY THIS.
This products helps cut down on germs on your toothbrush. A much needed item to help keep your family in good oral health.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks the same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? on point
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. top grade
looking forward to seeing how long the bulb lasts, time will tell
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? better in person
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. a expected for the price point
very cute & compact in my bathroom, plus it holds my toothbrushes when not in use
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems good to me but no way to determine how well it's sanitizing
Bought (2) sanitizers and i only have one now. wore the heck out of mine so i took my son's. He already had another he was using. great item.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
I bought this for my wife who wanted a UV toothbrush sanitizer. We were please with the unit. It worked well for a few months then broke. The light would stay on and not turn off... then it would not even light up at all. Not worth it.
I am sure these will work. I purchased two of them to give as gifts..but was disappointed in the overall quality. I got them at the sale price so I don't feel as bad about it - but would NEVER pay the $49 - listed price. they are very lightweight - work only with batteries - and the box they came in was plain thin cheap box - no name, picture, design or instructions as is usually printed on boxes products come in - just a little tiny piece of paper with instructions inside. OK for myself - but not very impressive as gifts. I do hope they work good. Would have been much better if the box contained some written guarantee and place to return if the product happened not to work - so the gift recipient would have an option other than calling and informing the gift giver.