This straightener is definitely good, but not great. It would be an excellent product if you don't have a lot of hair. I have really thick hair and it's pretty tiny, so it takes a while. However, it's small, so it's great for bangs and getting close to your scalp without burning yourself. It gets very hot, so it is effective. It'd be great if you had short hair too. Also, because it's so tiny, it's excellent for travel or taking it to use at the gym after your shower.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was much smaller in real life
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty Accurate
I originally purchased this iron to use for travel only. I use it everyday now, and it works great. I have very thin, fine hair and the iron works well with my hair type. If you have thick hair, this iron probably isn't for you. It heats up quickly, and so far hasn't done damage to my hair.
Heats up in ten seconds. Perfect travel iron to bring to the gym to smooth fly-aways before returning to work. The heat-protected pouch it comes in has a magnet closure and is absolutely adorable. Don't expect to be able to do your entire head of hair with this iron unless you have unusually thin hair. It is best suited for bangs and fly-aways. Great purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The "baby pink" shown in the photo is more pastel than the real-life product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality