My Mom is 98 and wasn't able to get out of bed on her own anymore. This grab bar, installed on the wall , allows her to reach out and pull herself up. Absolutely wonderful. Now she is self-sufficient again, which is really important if you have been for all those years.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
From the photo of the product, I thought it would stick out from the wall about 4-6 inches more than it actually does. I wanted it to be right in front of the toilet so my mom could use her good right hand more securely. However, it wasn't wide enough even when the toilet was quite close to the wall. Plus the directions in the box warned not to use the bar to pull yourself up. What? We had to fall back to the old tried and true toilet seat "arms".
I haven't used this product yet, but it appears to be of good quality.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Okay
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Haven't used the product yet.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Okay