do u mount this on the wall
Teeter Hang Ups P3 Back Stretcher with Healthy Back DVD
This portable back stretcher is a therapeutic solution to back stiffness and joint pain. With just a few minutes a day, you will experience better back health and stronger joints. This machine will increase ligament strength and improve flexibility.
ITEM#: 14062921Designed for those who can't live without their Teeter inversion table and need a portable decompression solution, the P3 is a lightweight, effective way to decompress every weight-bearing joint from between the shoulder blades to the ankles. And the P3 cleverly accommodates those who desire decompression, but are looking for an alternative to traditional inversion equipment! A few minutes a day with the P3™ can help target the source of your ache and facilitate better health in all of your weight-bearing joints.
- Teeter Hang Ups P3 Back Stretcher
- Uses: Decompress with the P3™ to help relieve pain, reduce pressure and improve performance
- User-controlled traction allows for the perfect stretch to:
- Encourage realignment
- Rehydrate the discs with vital nutrients
- Reduce pressure on nerves
- Enhance cartilage nutrition and joint lubrication
- Apply reverse-loading to the support structure that encases each joint to help increase ligament strength, improve flexibility and increase shock absorption
- Model: LX-1003
- Materials: Steel, plastic
- Instructional and Healthy Back DVD: As a bonus, the DVD includes FIVE Healthy Back exercise and stretching classes by Dr. Shawn, each 10-15 minutes, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (focus on the core), and Inversion Table.
- Weight: Five (5) pounds
- Dimensions: 35 inches long x 20 inches wide x 8 inches high
- Aircraft-grade aluminum frame sets the P3 apart from other ordinary back care gadgets
- Custom-fit features: Embossed height settings and simple push-button releases make finding your ideal fit a snap
- Contoured foot support ensures comfort
- No assembly required
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 year Manufacturer|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Helpful
- Most Recent
I was a bit skeptical at first, but other reviews helped me make the move buying this gizmo. It actually works! I have to admit that at first, I was a bit clumsy getting the hang of it and adjusting it to my size, but once I got the hang of it, I can get instant relief when I get the aches from my back. I've been diagnosed as having lower back L4 and L5 degeneration, plus arthritis on L5/S1. So, this does provide lots of relief. I know that it won't fix me permanently, so again, it provides relief. As long as I don't lift heavy objects or do crazy things, the relief lasts a long time.Read More
Just got it and used it several times. My back got the best stretch in years. Right away, I started belching and my spine started popping as if the trapped air is getting out and the fluids and nutrients were getting in. This product is well worth the price considering the cost of doctor visits, medicine, and pain and suffering.Read More
Very happy with product. The only thing i do not like is that you have to use force in your arms to do the stretch. When you use it has the desired goal of stretching your back which works very well, just takes considerable arm strength.Read More
Was very skeptical after reading other reviews but after using it EVERYDAY for two straight weeks, my back feels a lot better. Now i use it at least once a week to stretch my back. This is a well made product but the cushions on the handles are not thick enough so i had to wrap thick towel around it. Very lightweight and folds up easily.Read More
Questions & Answers
No, the stretcher is not intended to be mounted on a wall, but used as a stretching device on the floor or on a bed.
no, you simply lay down over it putting your feet in and pushing down on the arms forcing your feet away from your shoulders.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details