I have several issues with my feet, and I ref soccer -- about 18-20 hours/week, running, jogging, walking... I need inserts in my running shoes and I wear them in my regular footwear as well. They don't "fix" my foot problems, but I'm sure they ease them a bit. These are comparable to the High Impact Athletic inserts I buy at my local sporting goods store -- only these are about 35% cheaper! May buy another couple of pairs to stock up! So far, after about 3 weeks of use, they are holding up well.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine so far
I bought these insoles a long time ago as an alternative to expensive insoles from a specialty store. I had worn them in a spare pair of sneakers, but have recently started to wear them full-time in my workout sneakers. I notice a big difference in impact-related pain. Would definitely recommend these. One downside may be that they are fairly bulky.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate photo
My son was living on a large university campus where he did a lot of walking daily. He got used to insoles, so now when a new pair of shoes are purchased,insoles are purchased. The shoes or boots are the softer casual type when you add an insole the shoe can accommodate the insole without becoming tight.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? what you see is what you get.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? what you see is what you get.