This is a very, very pigmented Navy Blue. It is not patchy like most brands' navies tend to be. This is a little more powdery than other TIGI BedHead colors I own, but it still a pretty darn good velvety texture, and it blends nicely. It has no problem lasting all day. It does not irritate my sensitive eyes. The magnet closure is quite strong. I de-pot mine into a magnetic palette. It de-pots very easily out of the cardboard packaging.
a beautiful color. Goes on nice. My only complaint is how it's packaged. The lid has a very strong magnet and snaps close while i'm trying to use it. I would still buy it again though.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very pigmented and goes on smoothly
It's true! So hard to get any real pigment in eye-shadows, whether powder or crème. I lack brushes so I use finger; still looks good. I put thick blob of it, almost up to eye socket crease, love the effect. Recommend do not put all the way to bridge of nose, it closes up your face and creates irritation (little blob of skin there swells up, you know). Great product. I will look for other colors. Good manufacturer. Note: Box is magnetic; top closes down right away after opening so one must prop it open for use or use hand to keep open during use.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Truly thick, very navy blue, stays put pretty well.