Will the strap attach/fit a king size bed?
GREAT FOR MY MOTHER, IT ASSIST HER IN RISING FROM A LYING POSITION TO A SITTING POSITION LOVE IT....
Stander Bed Cane and Organizer Pouch
- Make your mornings a little easier with the help from this BedCane and Organizer Pouch
- It's easier to get in and out of bed with this handle giving you a helping hand
- Strong and sturdy, the steel 'cane' is mounted on a board that secures between your mattress and box spring
- Free organizer included
- Four pocket organizer prevents entrapment and provides storage of handy items
- Organizer slides over handle and attaches with Velcro strap and two snap buttons
- Quality Steel and Wood Construction
- Heavy duty steel with powder coat finish provides long lasting quality
- Handle folds down to wood base for storage and portability
- Safety strap secures base to bed frame and mattress
- Foam grip handle for added comfort
- Closed Cell foam is easy to sanitize
- Fits on either side of bed and adjusts in height to fit your mattress
- Rail width: 15 inches
- Base dimensions: 23 inches long x 19 inches wide
- Rail height adjustable from 19 inches - 22 inches
- Weighs 12 pounds and supports 350 pounds
- Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap
- Installs in minutes with 3 bolts and safety pin
- FSA Eligible with a physician's letter
|Warranty||1 year unlimited|
|Materials||Powder Coat Steel, & Wood Base|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Helpful
- Most Recent
GREAT FOR MY MOTHER, IT ASSIST HER IN RISING FROM A LYING POSITION TO A SITTING POSITION LOVE IT.Read More
My dad's occupational therapist recommended a Standers Bed Cane to help him with his balance issues while getting out of bed. Overstock had the best price... of course! Easy to put together. The pouch is handy, too.Read More
This bed cane was gotten for a relative who had surgery on the leg. During her healing process the bed cane allowed safe transfer from bed to walker. It also allowed more independent mobility in bed. Once this product is placed between mattress and spring it maintains stability. It isn't so obtrusive as to look like a hospital bed rail. Simply put it is safe and unobtrusive.Read More
After breaking her arm and vertebrae my mother was having a hard time getting out of bed. This is just the thing, and she keeps her phone and Readers' Digest in the little pocket attached. She was thrilled to be self sufficient again.Read More
The bed cane makes it much easier for Mom to get in and out of her bed. The physical therapist removed the the organizer pouch because she said it makes it difficult for seniors to grip the cane. The cane wiggles just a bit but it is attached solidly and stays put when Mom leans on it. I think it is a positive addition for anyone trying make a home safer for seniors.Read More
I bought the Bed Cane for my Mother-in-law after her knee operation. She had trouble getting in/out of bed by herself. Now she is much happier and can do more for herself with the bed cane. She can get in & out of bed by herself. It has made her much more comfortable.Read More
I purchased the Bed Cane for my 87 yr old mom. It matched the picture and description exactly. The Pros: it is easy to assemble - took about 10 minutes. The construction is sturdy; the adjustable height of the cane should fit any bed; and the pouch is a nice bonus. My mom says it makes getting out of bed much easier. The Cons: only one. The bolts/nuts that connect the steel cane to the wood base do not have plastic cap covers. Over time, I can see the nuts on the underside of the wood base possibly tearing the box spring cover.Read More
Questions & Answers
Hello pz33! This item will fit a king size bed. Thanks for shopping with us! -Amanda P
Yes it will as I purchased it for my king size bed
1. Does the handle fold away if not needed? 2. If yes to above - how easy is it to fold away? Thanks
Thank you for your question, Handle folds down to wood base for storage and portability however, it does not swivel.
Must the organizer be removed to grip the cane?
Thanks for your interest, No, you dont need to remove the case in order to grip the cane.
Clarification of my question; there is no way of getting a strap around the bed. Is the bed cane safe without using the strap?
Unfortunately we are not able to recommend using this piece without using all pieces included for optimum safety.
can this be used with a platform bed?
Yes, you would just place it directly on the platform.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Top 5 Ways to Live a Healthier Life
Top 5 ways to live a healthier life from Overstock.com. These small lifestyle changes can make a big difference in your overall health.
Best Ways to Celebrate National No Housework Day
Best Ways to Celebrate National No Housework Day from Overstock.com. April 7th is National No Housework Day! Relax and treat yourself to a special day.
Flexible Spending Account Information Guide
Flexible Spending Account Information Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about flexible spending accounts and advice about our many brand-name products.
FAQs about FSA-eligible Products
FAQs about FSA-Eligible Products from Overstock.com. Have questions about flexible spending accounts? Here are the answers to frequently asked questions about FSA-eligible products.
Top 5 Benefits of Aloe Vera
Top 5 Benefits of Aloe Vera from Overstock.com. Here are the top reasons you'll want to have this miracle plant in your home and in your beauty products.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day. *
Standard Return Policy:
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details