A very silly question. Is this price for a pair?
I have had the dubious pleasure of using crutches, solely or together with a wheelchair for most of the last 18 months. As i am staying active, I purchased these a month ago to use with my new 21 speed, recumbent trike, so I would have the mobility of folding crutches when I got somewhere. I have found however the design is far superior to my regular crutches, to the point that I use these exclusively. These crutches also are allowing the sores on my hand, made by the other crutches, to heal. I simply feel more comfortable on these than I ever did on my old ones....
Standard Pair Millennial Crutch
These durable Standers Millennial crutches will have you finding freedom and comfort. The crutches are constructed from solid and lightweight aluminum and feature comfortable underarm cradles to reduce fatigue and soreness under the arms.
- Find a new source of freedom and comfort with the ergonomically designed Millennial Crutch
- Comfortable crutch that helps the patient maintain proper posture, relieves damaging stress, and reduces the overall chance of injury
- Standers Millennial crutch comes as a pair
- Millennial Crutch has a large comfortable underarm cradle that enhances stability and reduces underarm fatigue and soreness
- Ergonomic grip is designed for repetitive and vigorous use, allowing proper blood flow and nerve conduction
- Grip has a soft, sculptured foam handle for comfortable palm support
- Made of solid and lightweight aluminum
- Millennial Crutch comes with a patented shock absorbing/power assist feature which increases patient comfort by reducing stress, fatigue and soreness
- Tip absorbs the impact energy then returns that captured energy positively, helping the patient move forward
- Reduces back, shoulder, elbow, arm and wrist pain
- Push pin folding design of this crutch allows it to be easily stored
- Larger area enhances sense of walking stability
- Standard: For users 4 feet 7 inches to 5 feet 7 inches
- Tall: For users 5 feet 7 inches to 6 feet 7 inches
- FSA Eligible with a physician's letter
|Handle Height||Tall - 35" and up|
|Weight Capacity||300-400 lbs.|
|Dimensions||72 in H x 12 in W x 1.5 in D|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
I had previously bought a pair of these crutches and was completely happy. However, the most recent pair I bought has a pronounced engineering flaw. The grips do not fasten securely to the crutch main support. In other words, they wobble while in use. To me, this is a safety issue or maybe I just got a bad pair of crutches from the distributor. Anyway, I intend on calling the manufacturer to discuss the issue.Read More
I have had the dubious pleasure of using crutches, solely or together with a wheelchair for most of the last 18 months. As i am staying active, I purchased these a month ago to use with my new 21 speed, recumbent trike, so I would have the mobility of folding crutches when I got somewhere. I have found however the design is far superior to my regular crutches, to the point that I use these exclusively. These crutches also are allowing the sores on my hand, made by the other crutches, to heal. I simply feel more comfortable on these than I ever did on my old ones.Read More
I have mixed feelings about the Millenial Crutches. The ergonomic design is great and it causes very little discomfort under your arms. The problem is that the hand grips are very slippery...don't even think about using hand lotion anytime prior to using them! They also are supposed to help propel you which makes these crutches feel like pogo sticks compared to traditional crutches. As a result, I got scared and did not use them much at all. Instead I purchased a knee walker which I highly recommend (can use your hands and keep your balance). Note: I had bunion surgery and could not bear weight on the foot for 6 weeks. Therefore, any type of crutch would have made my life fairly miserable. I'll keep the Millenials and try them again...I think.Read More
Questions & Answers
Hello qm11, yes this Standers Millennial Crutch is sold as a pair. Thanks for shopping with us!
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Top 5 Ways to Live a Healthier Life
Top 5 ways to live a healthier life from Overstock.com. These small lifestyle changes can make a big difference in your overall health.
Best Ways to Celebrate National No Housework Day
Best Ways to Celebrate National No Housework Day from Overstock.com. April 7th is National No Housework Day! Relax and treat yourself to a special day.
Flexible Spending Account Information Guide
Flexible Spending Account Information Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about flexible spending accounts and advice about our many brand-name products.
FAQs about FSA-eligible Products
FAQs about FSA-Eligible Products from Overstock.com. Have questions about flexible spending accounts? Here are the answers to frequently asked questions about FSA-eligible products.
Top 5 Benefits of Aloe Vera
Top 5 Benefits of Aloe Vera from Overstock.com. Here are the top reasons you'll want to have this miracle plant in your home and in your beauty products.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day. *
Standard Return Policy:
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details