Stiff fabric, makes it hard to conform to body surface (typical of hot pads). Initially gets hotter, then "stablizes" at a considerably lower temperature (again, typical of most hot pads). Good price, large size.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact match
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair, not great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average
I purchased one of these for my mom who struggles with lower back pain. I have neck issues and she loved it so much I decided to try it. So far so good. Delivers a nive HOT heat. It says not to lay on it but it's the only way it works for me.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems like a quality product
use it several times......well worth the money and is easy to use
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
Very high quality, good settings, very large but nowhere did it say it could not be used lying down or on a chair, has to have air behind it. Otherwise it is a very nice heating pad.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes but it did not state it had to be used in open air, not on a bed or chair
- How is the quality of the product? very good
Best heating pad ever! Was a little concerned after reading one review about the heat levels, but it was plenty hot enough for my back and neck. Worth every penny not having the plastic pad underneath bunch up beneath the cover on traditional models.
This is a great heating pad. I like that you can mist the heating pad for moist heat. My old one had an insert that you moistened and put back into the heating pad. Misting is better! The multiple heat settings are awesome. Another definite plus is the size. It can cover most of my back or over my shoulder to put the heat where I need it! I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a quality heating pad!
This is a very nice heating pad, soft, cushiony, modern, definitely not your grandmother's heating pad! The controls are easy, I like the self shut off feature, the only slight criticsm I can offer is I wish it got just a little hotter - even on the highest setting, it is not super hot. It's probably safer that way, though. It's great for shoulders, lower back and even wrapping around a stiff knee. I am very pleased with it.