I was skeptical about buying brushes that I wasn't able to see and touch before purchasing. But I am glad I did! They are full size brushes and very soft. They do have an odor from being in the plastic case but it goes away as soon as you wash the brushes (Always wash new brushes before using them) and the case smells like, well...plastic. I personally don't use plastic cases, I like cotton cloth cases so my brushes can "breath". They are easy to find and cheap. After paying tons of money for Sephora brushes....I will never buy name brand again after using these. They are so amazing!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just like the picture but better:)
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
NOT WORTH THE PRICE! The bristles of the brushes are great but the structure of the handles are not at all durable. I personally use the blush brush and a few of the eyeshadow brushes. After a month or so of use, the handle which connects to the metal portion started to DETACH! I will certainly not recommend this set!
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No