This case is fine for large amounts of my theater makeup but the handle is too short and it is not weighted properly so wheeling it becomes a difficult task and that's what I purchased it for in the first place.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fine.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate except for the rolling part.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The case itself is fine. I have tons of makeup for theater and it all fits.
Very nice product would definitely recommend it, I bought it as a gift.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I would rate this a good product, the flaw I am sure had to do with a fault in the foot looks lik eit twisted off and was lost somewhere along the lines. Not something you would have notices since this came in a box completely padded and wrapped and unless Overstock unwrapped and then re-wrapped they could not have known about the missing foot. But in all other aspects this case was perfect, I love the guliding drawers not the telescoping that it look like, they slide across the inside and then slide open all the way, This make-up case is the best find ever!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it was a perfect match
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on the mark, though the drawers needed a bit more discussion.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Over all an outstanding buy, only one flaw and that appears to be ffrom the manufactor not Overstock's shipping and handling.
I love make-up and decided it was time to upgrade my make-up case to something with more room, easy to transport, and esthetically pleasing. I came upon this case and fell in love. It has many compartments, it is easy to organize one’s make-up in it, and one is able to literally lock it up and go thanks to the built-in wheels and handle. The handle is pulled out much like a small suitcase handle. I did notice though the handle itself is a bit flimsy, but I have not had issues yet. Also, the case may be a bit heavy to carry; that is when the built in wheels and handle come in handy. I am very satisfied with my purchase and would recommend this case to all who need much room for their make-up and love the convenience of rolling one’s make-case anywhere one may go.
Lots of space and love that you can completely adjust all of the sections to your liking. I put my make-up and also my work make-up and lash extensions, business cards and so on in it with no clutter...Only problem is if the case gets shifted around too much the stuff will fly into other sections leaving a bit if a mess so i just try to carry it or roll it lower to the ground rather than up-right...that usually keeps that problem from occuring.
I bought this case for my wife who used to keep her makeup in separate bags and containers. Now all her makeup is organized in one case. She likes that the dividers can be moved or removed to fit different sized makeup. The case is sturdy and has weight to it. The extending travel handle and wheels are a plus. The lockable latches are great since we have a curious 2 year old in the house. :)
I ordered this case from Overstock after having had a HORRIBLE experience with another case, from another website/store. This case is straight forward, functional and easy to use. Having to take this place from site to site it's nice because it has rolling wheels.Great product, quick on time delivery! Thanks for being so prompt!
I chose this product because it suits my needs. I have outgrown my old makeup bag and I needed something to store my makeup in that I could easily transport when I travel. This product is perfect for me. I like the quality and price. I love the fact that this case can be easily rolled or carried by hand. I looked at other high end makeup brands and this was by far the best bargain.