Even though it indicates this is a men's bracelet, I can't imaging men would wear it; its much too feminine. I have significant arthritis in my thumb. I've only had a few small twinges since I started wearing this bracelet. There are many magnets on the underside. I know there are many disbelievers out there....I was one as well. Magnet therapy really work.
This has great style to it. I have a larger wrist and the XL fits comfortably for casual wear and I also wear it for golf. When my friend saw it, they thought I had paid hundreds for it. Proud to wear it and it is a great compliment to casual or formal watch-wear with similar color patterns. A great buy from the big O!
I love this bracelet. I've had it for well over a year now, and it is by far my favorite bracelet. I think it helps my tendonitis and also my balance, but even if that's psychological, the bracelet looks great anyway. It has held up and still looks great. I get a lot of compliments, and I don't bother telling anyone it's a magentic bracelet. Who cares?
We had this make so we expected a quality item. They are very nice...I look forward to another 15 yrs. with them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
I recently lost a 14k solid gold bracelet that I've worn for 8 years. I needed to replace it with something and with the price of gold today I could not afford to. Since I play golf this was a smart alternative for everyday wear. It is very affordable, looks expensive and the fit is perfect. The two tone color really stands out.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks exactly as advertised
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks expensive and fits perfectly