So, you've only a (very) few seconds to read the screen before it goes to the next screen. If you are the petite type, you'll never get a reading other than the weight.... you'll always get an 'Error 2' reading. So, my weight is not average for my height, fine... I've always been underweight, I suppose. I eat well, I eat healthily. I drink quite a bit of fluids, water during the day. I get no body mass, no hydration. Recommendation: Don't waste your money. Buy a basic scale and call it a day.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? identical
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? average
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not very good.
I love the look of the scale & the accurate weights but I can't get the rest of the functions to work. Set up for the BIA functions are confusing & I have not been able to edit any mistakes that were inputted. I did get them to work once or twice but then they just quit working. If all you want is a scale to give you an accurate weight, then this is a product for you. However, if I had known that the rest of the functions would be so difficult to work, I would have purchased a different scale.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks exactly like the picture
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Weights are accurate, looks good, could use better instructions