Why did you choose this product?
is good to heat up the wrist area................................................................................................ }...
Qfiber Heated Therapeutic Wrist Wrap
- Speed your recovery, improve your circulation, enhance your performance, relieve your pain and relax your muscles with a Qfiber Wrist Pad
- Wrist Pad can also provide pain management for elbows and ankles
- Portable high-performance infrared wrist wrap is a revolution in heat therapy
- Infrared heat penetrates up to 2 inches into muscles and joints (whereas conventional heat therapy products penetrate less than 1/4 inch)
- Wrist pad is ideal for use while typing on the computer
- Helps relieve the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome
- Includes accessory bundle with multiple power options (computer USB, household AC, car DC and battery pack)
- Power options allow portable, wearable heat therapy anywhere you go
- Includes four (4) power options
- FSA Eligible
Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns.
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Materials||Nylon & Rayon|
|Model Number||Qfiber WW|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
is good to heat up the wrist area................................................................................................ }Read More
I purchased this item after a friend recommended it to me, knowing how painful carpal tunnel is for me on both wrists. I must say this product helps A LOT. I keep it in a bag along with the dpl Nuve (also found and purchased on Overstock), and between the both of them, I sometimes go from tears of pain, to relaxation and falling asleep without noticing it. This product has an automatic timer built-into it, so it will automatically turn off after 60 minutes. That is usually enough time to make the pain subside, but when I need more time, I just click a couple buttons, and voila, the heat continues to penetrate and help relieve the pain.Read More
I used the wrist wrap on my ankle to help relieve some pain I was having from a previous injury that acts up from time to time. This particular time it was hurting more than usual so I put the wrist wrap around my ankle for a bit, took it off before I went to bed and the next day the pain was gone.Read More
Questions & Answers
it looks like it will work really good
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Spring Beauty Must-Haves
When the seasons change, your beauty routine needs to change too. It is time to heal the drying effects of winter and treat your skin to a little love.
Top 5 Ways to Live a Healthier Life
Top 5 ways to live a healthier life from Overstock.com. These small lifestyle changes can make a big difference in your overall health.
Best Ways to Celebrate National No Housework Day
Best Ways to Celebrate National No Housework Day from Overstock.com. April 7th is National No Housework Day! Relax and treat yourself to a special day.
Flexible Spending Account Information Guide
Flexible Spending Account Information Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about flexible spending accounts and advice about our many brand-name products.
FAQs about FSA-eligible Products
FAQs about FSA-Eligible Products from Overstock.com. Have questions about flexible spending accounts? Here are the answers to frequently asked questions about FSA-eligible products.
Top 5 Benefits of Aloe Vera
Top 5 Benefits of Aloe Vera from Overstock.com. Here are the top reasons you'll want to have this miracle plant in your home and in your beauty products.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day. *
Non-Returnable Item Policy:
This item is not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.