I had bought and used this nail buffer at a local mall from a group of demonstrators who showed and used the product....I was impressed on how well the buffer sanded and buffed out my nail when used correctly.....if anybody purchase's this buffer...keep your fingers at the ends and off the buffer areas because the natural oil coming off your fingers will absorb and lessen the use of the buffer....that is why getting 4 is a good deal plus give some away as a gift....
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Actually same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate because I have used the product before
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. same as previous product I used bought at a area mall
Someone in the mall used this to shine my nails and it worked amazingly! However, now when I use this product on myself I can't get my nails quite as shiny. Overall it's a good product and does smooth the ridges out of your nails. For shine you may need to buy the cuticle oil as well.
I had bought one of these in a kit quite a few years ago and it finally wore out. I was thrilled to find them on Overstock.com. This nail buffer works so well it looks like I'm wearing clear nail polish. As a volunteer at a local hospital, we are no longer allowed to wear nail polish. This is the perfect answer! The price for the pack of 4 made these very affordable. I've given three of them as gifts and have received rave reviews.
I had tried a similar product in the mall that was very expensive. This product is very good for the price paid. It gets rid of ridges and makes the nails look clean and healthier. It shines them but not quite as good as the more expensive mall product. I would advise getting the cuticle oil along with the buffer. Good product overall!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? 100%
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good for the price.
Glad I found this product on Overstock. Purchased a 4 pack for less than one at the mall.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality seems the same as the expensive one in the mall kiosks
i have used these buffers before. i have very thin nails with ridges. with this buffer, i can choose the level i want to use to smooth out ridges and snags. by the time i am finished, my nails are so smooth and shiny, just like i left the nail salon. i also use the buffer if my nails are stained from dark polish. i bought the 4 pack to give away as gifts. i kept 3.
I work at Starbucks and they don't allow us to wear nail polish to work, but my nails were in need of some TLC. It is easy and quick to give yourself a mini manicure with this buffer and you don't have to avoid touching your nails while they dry. So convenient... Your nails look shiny as if they had clear polish on them, but they don't! It's like magic:) Plus my nails remain shiny for a week or more, even though I am washing my hands constantly and regularly exposed to industrial strength chemical cleaners. I am so very pleased with these buffers!! I gave some away as favors for my sisters shower and they were a huge hit at the party too:)