I can no longer climb stairs and purchased this four foot ramp to take on trips where I am visiting friends with entry steps into their homes. It fits across the back seat of my Sentra. I also use it to enter and exit my shed, sometimes with a load. It is light enough to carry and easy to handle when folding and storing. The friction surface is high quality and the ramp came with retainer pins that drop through holes at the top of the ramp into holes you drill in your threshold (I have done this with my shed) which prevents it from sliding off. However, I have had the seven foot version of this ramp for ten years and the lip of the ramp has enough grip to keep it in place temporarily without the pins when necessary. My older ramp has been exposed for years to all kinds of weather and the metal, hinges and nonskid surface are all like new.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality ramp
This ramp comes in handy when my son comes for a visit. It is convenient, as I can fold up and store or take anywhere. It is made of aluminum and light weight there is a handle in the middle. Works great! The normal style wheel chair fits in the ramp.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality