I bought this shampoo along with the paul mitchell volumizing shampoo and I dont know if this stuff is expired, or if my hair just reacted badly to these products (although I have used PM before, and did not have a problem). After the first use, my hair went from shiney, light, and soft, to a dull, ratty, tangled, residue-y, unmanageable mess. I was so upset. I kept using it to see if maybe it would get better, maybe I didn't rinse it well enough, etc. It just got worse. So then I tried using the products seperately, to see if maybe it was just the shampoo or just the conditioner that was the problem. They were BOTH the problem. I wish I could get my money back on both of these because they are useless. $$$ down the drain.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Horrible
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Paul Mitchell products are great. My hair sylist recommended the product line years ago and, to this day, I love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes