perfect size for me, works well in the house, works outside except on my rocky walkway. Gives my more stability to walk when my leg is bothering me. I bought it to have on hand when my leg is giving me trouble. Will start taking it on my trips to sea world and Fiesta texas to carry my bags and help me keep up with the grandkids.
After trying and using two other walkers, my wife finds this walker the perfect size and weight for her 5"1 inch frame. I find it very easy to retract and put it in our auto as the weight seems much lighter compared to others. Here's to the Nova 20 Zoom.
Nova Zoom 20 Rolling Walker. I chose the green color. I'm just shy of 52 and have had 2 spine surgeries, a foot surgery, and will be having the 3rd spine surgery in less than 2 weeks. I bought this walker based on researching reviews on multiple web sites and my personal needs. I am overweight due to the current issues with my spine (155) but hoping that will change after next surgery since I'll hopefully have it taken care of, at least for a while, then I can get back to a FAR more active lifestyle like I was used too. Among the positive features were the roominess of the seat from the handles when seated (is good for my frame) and still plenty of room to navigate the doorways in my home, the storage basket is good sized, it folds fairly easily, the handles DO lock into place very easily when pressed downward, the 8 inch wheels make it much easier to traverse various terrain (carpet, tile, concrete surfaces with joints, etc.), and the ability to adjust the height of the handlebars and the seat. The seat has 3 height adjustments. I'm now only 5'2" tall and the seat was pre-set to the middle choice. I also really liked the curved, padded, back bar. As I stated I've already had 2 spine surgeries and this was far more comfortable for me. It is a little bit heavier than I would have liked, probably due to the larger wheel structure but still worth it in stability. I always research others reviews on multiple web sites before making these kinds of purchases and really appreciated all those who took the time to write theirs!!! I'm 'paying it forward' for others! P.S. Girls, don't be afraid to 'blingit out' I did with some Irish themed stickers! If I have to look old (temorarily) then I may as well do it in style!!! ;)
After much research I purchased the Nova Zoom 20 rolling walker for my 95#, homebound mom. Mom is very unsteady and sometimes was falling over the front of the medical walker she was using. Nova Zoom has been a godsend. This walker is very sturdy allowing her to brace herself while she walks. The wide tread rubberized wheels have great traction and the brakes are very easy to set for my mom's weak hands. The basket allows her to take small items with her and the seat allows her to sit when she can't get to a chair. With the encouragement of her caregiver Mom has even ventured out to two family reunions this summer after having spent years only going out to doctor appointments! I credit Nova Zoom for giving her the stability to walk short distances with confidence. This was my first order with Overstock and I couldn't believe how fast the walker arrived. Thank you Nova, and thank you Overstock!
We spent a little time looking at our local Medical Supply stores to compare brands. Notwithstanding the mechanical aspects of this walker (apparent durability, handbrakes, seat and under seat storage, etc.) a couple important items to consider are seat height and wheel size. My wife is 5'3", the 20" seat height for this product was perfect. Also, the 8" wheels are a no brainer, the slightly larger wheels are a definite advantage. I would recommend this unit to anybody in a heartbeat (who fits this size). I would buy a 2nd one if it was needed!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Outstanding
may have a weight reduction. maybe all aluminum? ALL FUTURE SALES SHOULD MENTION NOT MADE IN USA
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? SAME
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? i ordered a product made in USA NOT VIETNAM
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so far no concerns
I choose this one & I'm very happy I did. I like the black.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
I purchased this rolling walker to use during my rehab following total knee replacement surgery (now one knee down, one to go). It is working out beautifully -- such a neat, compact, sturdy little walker -- easy to use, easy to fold/unfold for transport. I like that the seat is a little larger than some walkers; it really provides a convenient, comfortable place to sit when you're out and about and need to rest. Great product!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I bought this for my father and am very happy with the purchase. It's sturdy, big quiet wheels, good braking system, easy to assemble and fold up. Most amazingly, I ordered it on a Friday morning and it had arrived by the following Monday. It was also the cheapest price I could find, less than half the price other places.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? just what I'd expected it should be
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? completely
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. top quality
Easy to roll on any surface. Folds easily and is very light weight. I love this product!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality.