I was very disappointed with this purchase. Looking at the picture, they appeared to be 'sturdy' brushes with great bristols. The first time I used the loose powder brush, the head came apart from the handle. I'm sure it can be glued back, but who really wants to do that?? The blush brush leaves bristol fibers all over your face. The eye brushes are okay so far, but certainly not what I expected. Maybe I can give them to my granddaughter to play with because they are certainly not the quality that I would want to use on a daily basis. DISAPPOINTED!!!!!
this was my first purchase on overstock so let me be nice...umm nooo..first off i was getting these for my kit..it was not stated these where mini :[ i won't ever carry brushes with me because i usually get long wear out of my makeup..second iv been wanting to try Morphe brushes for so long and I'm so sad these are poor quality the hairs shed like crazy! they don't blend well my bh cosmetics brushes are wayyyy better! so i will not recommend this to anyone who has used higher end brushes before you will be let down for sure
this item will fit in your shirt pocket!! I thought I was getting a life size makeup kit...this was bull****.I lost out
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not at all
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
Love them they are super soft and apply the makeup well.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's great brushes are soft and work very well