When using this delightful cushion in place of a zabuton, I can finally sit Burmese-style when meditating - which works much better for my posture than my meditation bench. The cushion relieves the usual uncomfortable pressure where my feet and ankles contact the floor. Nice to move on to another object after spending quite a bit of time observing my reaction to leg pain! Namaste.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Matched perfectly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Extremely high quality
I've been searching for a reasonably priced mediation cushion and having a very hard time. Then I found this one so I thought I'd go for it. I'm very pleased with the quality and size of the cushion. I added a small pillow on top to make it work more like the expensive meditation cushions and it is wonderful. Now I can stay focused without being distracted by back pain and general discomfort.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Just as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
The cushion is very comfortable and durable. Great purchase!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? ecellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
I was pleased to find this cushion as advertised. It is plenty large to sit on comfortably. I use a zafu for support and height. My feet are not very flexible, so the cushion is very helpful to prevent floor pressure that makes them fall asleep. Highly recommend.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
The cushion that arrived was much bigger and flatter than pictured--totally flat. It's impossible to meditate on. Too small for a zafu, too big for a zabuton. It's more like a flat seat cushion for a huge chair. Looks like they couldn't decide what it was good for, so they just decided arbitrarily to call it a meditation cushion. It came in a large, compressed package. I would return it, but finding a box big enough for it would be a hassle. I'll just eat the cost--I can find no use for this thing.
- Did the image onsite match the product? No
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? No
- How is the quality of the product? Inapproprate for meditation--too hard
The cushions arrived earlier than I expected. The cushion is soft and very support the sitting for long period. My kids like them a lot. I ordered more for my friend who practices too, he said it liked sitting in the heaven. One thing to add; should include or sell the cushion cover in the package.
I was looking for one of the bean bag type meditation cushions, but this popped up. I thought the price was OK, so I gave it a chance... I love it! I sit on it with my feet on the floor though, unlike the model in the photo... Beware, if you have a cat, he or she may take over the pillow too!!!
I use this meditation cushion on top of a zabuton. Alone it is not wide enough, but I let my knees extend beyond the cushion down to the wider base. I also put a small round pillow on top of it, creating a kind of pyramid effect. This makes it possible to sit in half lotus for any length of time without my legs falling asleep.
I bought this for myself. I am a meditation instructor and attend retreats. I received it just in time for a weekend retreat and used it the entire weekend. I have lower back issues and there was no sign of those issues while using this cushion. I received lots of inquiries about the cushion at my center. Highly recommended!!!!
I bought this for a meditation retreat. It was soooo much better than any other large mat that was available for long sits. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a good mat, awesome for sporting events or other. Not the best for transporting but you should understand that when you order a large memory foam mat. Was very comfortable and did not rustle or disturb my neighbors during the long retreat.